Kepler
I loafe and invite my soul
The awesomely shitty movies I will always watch when they're on:
-Twister
"Cow."
"'Nother cow."
"Same one, I think."
The awesomely shitty movies I will always watch when they're on:
-Twister
Lotta y’all feel road house is shitty, but mookie has seen that easily over 10,000x
Honestly, even the remake has grown on mookie.
Mookie found a Road House 2stupid story, but…. Only have watched that once.
Weekend at Bernie’s is watched all the time.
Hangover 1 & 2. Hangover 3 mookie will turn off as soon at the giraffe scene ends. Rest of that movie is horribly shitty.
Is twister really shitty?? Maybe. Mookie watches that quite often.
Cocaine bear is NOT shitty
Never seen Constantine![]()
now Hott Dog The Movie is one where not only does mookie stream that endlessly, but mookie also own that dvdEurotrip is not shitty. A tour de force in low-key, so effortless that you don't even see him "ACTING!!!!!" performance by Jacob Pitts.
"You made out with your sister, man!!!"
My shitty movie is Ski School. Not Ski Patrol, or Ski School 2, which is indeed by every definition, shitty, but Ski School. With a so hammy it's brilliant performance from Stuart Fratkin.
"Alright, who's smoking?"
Sterling Hayden is remarkable. His greatest performance for my money, other than Strangelove of course, is The Killing.The Asphalt Jungle is on TCM at 6 tonight. No one could have played Doll Conovan like Jean Hagen did. I've always enjoyed Sterling Hayden's work, and he's in Crime Wave on Noir Alley tonight at midnight, repeated at 10am tomorrow morning.
"She didn't marry your penis!...Okay, she didn't marry only your penis.""Cow."
"'Nother cow."
"Same one, I think."
I just looked her up. Still is.And Teri Polo was (still is?) a babe, which I rarely say about blondes.