Spartanforlife4
Generic Catchy Message
Reddit gets worse and worse. Now requires being signed in to access Old Reddit.
See also... how is it that at any airport at any given time, 98% of people are clearly in an airport for the very first timeThere needs to be a study on the spatial awareness of those who shop at Costco on a Saturday. it can't simply just be that there are more people. Of course, I was also one of those people shopping at Costco on a Saturday...
I see your home airport and raise you MCO. 98% of parties are elderly, have toddlers, or both, and are flying for their one and only time ever.See also... how is it that at any airport at any given time, 98% of people are clearly in an airport for the very first time
MCO is the absolute worst. For once my wife’s chronic pain issues became a good thing because the disabled line was so short.I see your home airport and raise you MCO. 98% of parties are elderly, have toddlers, or both, and are flying for their one and only time ever.
My first trip there, Precheck was a pretty new thing. I had it, but my wife hadn't signed up yet. I literally told her I would refuse to travel through MCO with her unless she got it - and I meant it. I think the people I saw on that first trip are still in the TSA line.
"Let's bring the entire extended family and then walk down the main aisle side-by-side and slowly."There needs to be a study on the spatial awareness of those who shop at Costco on a Saturday. it can't simply just be that there are more people. Of course, I was also one of those people shopping at Costco on a Saturday...
Related - people who clip their nails in public.People that brush their teeth in a non single-person public restroom. The sound is like fingernails on a chalk board.