Murphy, Venusio and Tremblay.So who are we missing again?
Who is tOSU missing?
Murphy, Venusio and Tremblay.
People tend to think of a bone fracture as a binary thing: broken vs not broken. But there can be a range of bone injuries that might be described as a "fracture". And yes, some that the player can play through, and some not.Even though the bottom three lines were jumbled with the injury, is pretty impressive that the offensive pressure didn't really wane. The Sappy line seemingly created a scoring chance every single shift, what an incredible combination.
A broken hand could be an injury that could be played through with certain splinting, could take a few weeks, then splinting with playing or a few months to heal. Of course we'll never get a confirmation of what the injury is, they will just call it an upper body injury LOL.
Players need to go to see how they fit into the TC mold. Tremblay has an outside shot based on TC putting on a top spot at the dev game. I am excited to see the young kids push tbe older and slower veterans. Amos from OSU should absolutely make TCTwo very good college players and one with potential.
None would seem to have a chance of cracking the Canada roster anytime soon.
I get it that this is a chance to be seen and maybe evaluated for an opportunity down the line. I don't begrudge them going, but I certainly wish we'd have them. Dunne would be a handful with a full roster.
Will there be a USA camp and who might we lose for the Women's Worlds?
What about Czechia and Slovakia?
That is good! RS needs some games. I wonder what will happen next year with that highly rated Jovanivich goalie and if McNaughton decided to return another year?Definitely to be missing McNaughton and Potter for St.Cloud series as well as the possibility of both for the weekend of Nov 13/14.... Potter is an outside chance
The only reason they would not be on Plus is if they were on regular BTN live (or some other cable TV channel). And in the middle of football Saturday, that seems unlikely.Hopefully, Mac moves on to the PWHL.
Did I mention that I hate the new 5 year eligibility rules?
-----
Website doesn't show the games on B1G+ yet. Can I assume that it just hasn't been updated and that the games will be on?
The Badger app isn't showing anything yet either, which is kind of surprising.Hopefully, Mac moves on to the PWHL.
Did I mention that I hate the new 5 year eligibility rules?
-----
Website doesn't show the games on B1G+ yet. Can I assume that it just hasn't been updated and that the games will be on?
The Badger app isn't showing anything yet either, which is kind of surprising.
Slightly related aside: I hate this series at Ohio because of that damn net in front of the camera and that crappy rink. Watching hockey on that feed feels like what I'd imagine having vertigo would be like.
Icehockey apparel
Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that OSU plays in that degrading tin can (despite how much they claim they "love" it), except when I actually have to watch games from there.