I had no issues with ESPN+, viewing from a state park no less, which is shocking, using a phone as a hot spot for a laptop (whatever that means, thanks Maddy). I was not able to see all of both games.
Great to see Tremblay and Box light the lamp.
Awesome response in game 1 after not only going down 2-0, and losing Ava which could have been a shock to the system, but they responded very well with 6 unanswered goals.
PP was 3-8 and PK was 4-4. Nice.
Faceoffs were mostly good. Hall was 20/8, Tremblay was 20/6 (wow), Sappy 13/15 Kimbrel 5/12. Sappy having a losing record isn't good; no improvement game 1 to game 2. Kimbrel improved from 2-7 to 3-5 from game 1 to game 2.
I wish I could have seen all of both games, I am mostly curious if the 2 other Gorbo's looked the part. RG did have 4 sog (and 2 blocks).
Of the 18A, only 20 were from D.
Attendance was over 1400 for game 2. That is impressive.