grooverider
Your Team Sucks
I refuse to pay for floshitsports for 2 games.
Just go to the main part of the site. Or CHN. Or....Will someone be posting scores? It would be greatly appreciated.
I would imagine Scholle goes to the wing when Scott comes back and when Komarov plays (which had me shocked he was scratched if that was the case).One more thought, I'm really tired of the wingers playing center experiment. Four real centers is the #1 thing on my wish list for next season.
He settled right in after that goal too. Shades of last year a bit with the glove hand just not quick enough. Nice to see him stay composed and lock it down from there.Boija was a bit up and down but mentally seemed like in a much better place compared to last season.
I wouldn't even have Albin in the same time-zone as Jimmy or Sway, but it's a decent '26-'27 start for sure.He settled right in after that goal too. Shades of last year a bit with the glove hand just not quick enough. Nice to see him stay composed and lock it down from there.
His 44th win tonight moved him into a tie with Matt Yeats for 8th on the career wins list. Howard/Swayman are both next in his sights with 47 wins each.