What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

RPI 2026-27: Houston Field House, We Have Lift-off!

I asked for physical tickets when I ordered my season tickets, but no tickets yet, as of today. It was mentioned they will send them out the day after “meet the players night.” Unfortunately it did not happen, or I would have them by now.
 
I asked for physical tickets when I ordered my season tickets, but no tickets yet, as of today. It was mentioned they will send them out the day after “meet the players night.” Unfortunately it did not happen, or I would have them by now.
Same here. I paid for physical tickets and have not received them.
 
If you want physical tickets, the box office will print them for a charge. But you have to ask them to do so. Otherwise they emailed mobile tickets. Mobile tickets cannot be printed. Nor can they be put into your Apple Wallet. You have to pull up the email for each game. This coming from an engineering school. We got our hanging tag for parking in the mail today.
If you want physical tickets, the box office will print them for a charge. But you have to ask them to do so. Otherwise they emailed mobile tickets. Mobile tickets cannot be printed. Nor can they be put into your Apple Wallet. You have to pull up the email for each game. This coming from an engineering school. We got our hanging tag for parking in the mail today.
Yeah I paid for the physical tickets.
 
In honor of Logan Heroux, today is 28 September 2026. There are 4 days until RPI's next game.


This is based upon 2 October 2026 for the start of next season.
 
That’s a Good question? Maybe the field house will be ready? On a separate note the box office really likes to wait to the last minute to get the season tickets out? Days away and I still have no tickets.
The A.D. said publicly at the hype event that the WIH hockey game on 10/2 would be played at the Casino. So, if there was a course correction back to HFH, I would hope someone would have the good sense to speak up... BTW, the Union men's team hosts Colgate Friday night, so if the WIH game is in Schenectady, it will have to be an afternoon affair.
 
That’s a Good question? Maybe the field house will be ready? On a separate note the box office really likes to wait to the last minute to get the season tickets out? Days away and I still have no tickets.
The A.D. said publicly at the hype event that the WIH hockey game on 10/18 would be played at the Casino. So, if there was a course correction back to HFH, I would someone would have the good sense to speak up... BTW, the Union men's team hosts Colgate Friday night, so if the WIH g
Hockey
Same here. I paid for physical tickets and have not received them.
I asked for physical tickets when I ordered my season tickets, but no tickets yet, as of today. It was mentioned they will send them out the day after “meet the players night.” Unfortunately it did not happen, or I would have them by now.
Mine were retrieved at the hype event. Given the current state of delivery affairs at the USPS, I would not hold my breathe on when they might arrive....LOL
 
The A.D. said publicly at the hype event that the WIH hockey game on 10/2 would be played at the Casino. So, if there was a course correction back to HFH, I would hope someone would have the good sense to speak up... BTW, the Union men's team hosts Colgate Friday night, so if the WIH game is in Schenectady, it will have to be an afternoon affair.
Who would have thought they'd have to reschedule an ice hockey game to a neutral site because neither team has a rink with ice (particularly a couple of weeks into their season)? If the figures from last week were correct they should be making ice at the FH in the next day or two so the men's and women's teams should be practicing on home ice for next week's games.
 
Who would have thought they'd have to reschedule an ice hockey game to a neutral site because neither team has a rink with ice (particularly a couple of weeks into their season)? If the figures from last week were correct they should be making ice at the FH in the next day or two so the men's and women's teams should be practicing on home ice for next week's games.
Spoke with HFH box office. The person said “I have not heard anything to the contrary that the women’s game this Friday will be played at the HFH”. They said the ice should be ready in the next day or so.
 
Spoke with HFH box office. The person said “I have not heard anything to the contrary that the women’s game this Friday will be played at the HFH”. They said the ice should be ready in the next day or so.
I hope this is true. I have zero confidence in the right hand communicating with the left in regards to RPI athletics. LOL
 
Spoke with HFH box office. The person said “I have not heard anything to the contrary that the women’s game this Friday will be played at the HFH”. They said the ice should be ready in the next day or so.
This kind of answer sounds awfully close to "As far as I know...." when the answer should be - "I simply do not know and cannot comment". I fully believe the entire institution is on the rebound, but things like this just reinforced in my mind how far things had fallen. Amazing how a reputation build over 200+ years had been destroyed in just over 20 years.
 
The A.D. said publicly at the hype event that the WIH hockey game on 10/18 would be played at the Casino. So, if there was a course correction back to HFH, I would someone would have the good sense to speak up... BTW, the Union men's team hosts Colgate Friday night, so if the WIH g
Hockey


Mine were retrieved at the hype event. Given the current state of delivery affairs at the USPS, I would not hold my breathe on when they might arrive....LOL
Very true!
 
Back
Top