OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watched the entire game - at times was just waiting for the collapse - but it never happened. What a great result for a really good group of young ladies!!!!!!!!!!Unbelievable. RPI 2-1.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watched the entire game - at times was just waiting for the collapse - but it never happened. What a great result for a really good group of young ladies!!!!!!!!!!Unbelievable. RPI 2-1.
www.instagram.com
www.instagram.com
Just hope the Ivey boys on Army did not see your postSince Sadie Bellisimo won a game, we need Carson Dorfman to play and win tonight. I am positive that we have never had Jewish hockey players win games for both teams on the same day.
![]()
Jewish Ice Hockey Players on Instagram: "The best path to the PWHL is through the NCAA. Wishing a career year to each player listed 🙌 The Jewish community is proud of all of you 💪"
240 likes, 15 comments - jewishockey on September 29, 2026: "The best path to the PWHL is through the NCAA. Wishing a career year to each player listed 🙌 The Jewish community is proud of all of you 💪".www.instagram.com
(I doubt that Leo Serlin will be in goal.![]()
Jewish Ice Hockey Players on Instagram: "College hockey is starting. Wishing each player a successful year both academically and on the ice 💪 Am Yisrael Chai!"
57 likes, 0 comments - jewishockey on October 2, 2026: "College hockey is starting. Wishing each player a successful year both academically and on the ice 💪 Am Yisrael Chai!".www.instagram.com
, but he and SImon Motew could contribute. )
Great job girls!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watched the entire game - at times was just waiting for the collapse - but it never happened. What a great result for a really good group of young ladies!!!!!!!!!!
It is conceivable that tonight could see 1/2 a minyan on the ice at some point in timeSince Sadie Bellisimo won a game, we need Carson Dorfman to play and win tonight. I am positive that we have never had Jewish hockey players win games for both teams on the same day.
![]()
Jewish Ice Hockey Players on Instagram: "The best path to the PWHL is through the NCAA. Wishing a career year to each player listed 🙌 The Jewish community is proud of all of you 💪"
240 likes, 15 comments - jewishockey on September 29, 2026: "The best path to the PWHL is through the NCAA. Wishing a career year to each player listed 🙌 The Jewish community is proud of all of you 💪".www.instagram.com
(I doubt that Leo Serlin will be in goal.![]()
Jewish Ice Hockey Players on Instagram: "College hockey is starting. Wishing each player a successful year both academically and on the ice 💪 Am Yisrael Chai!"
57 likes, 0 comments - jewishockey on October 2, 2026: "College hockey is starting. Wishing each player a successful year both academically and on the ice 💪 Am Yisrael Chai!".www.instagram.com
, but he and SImon Motew could contribute. )
I should have stated on my earlier post the the requirement for those listings is one Jewish grandparent as stated in the fine print.It is conceivable that tonight could see 1/2 a minyan on the ice at some point in time![]()
I hope that you don't mind that I posted a link to your post on the game thread.I’m at Tate rink the Boys are up 2-0. Team speed is noticeably better. Goukler is very fast and incredibly shifty. Hadland looks great! Passing has been tape to tape. Transition game is very quick. The new uniforms are absolutely amazing. Tapper, lodewyk, rullers are a dangerous line.
I hope that you don't mind that I posted a link to your post on the game thread.
No problem RalphI hope that you don't mind that I posted a link to your post on the game thread.