What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

2026 Elections: To the Midterms and Beyond!

I just saw last night that the White House has an X account called "Rapid Response 47"..... a dedicated social media account just to get out in front of all the shyte the Orange Menace spews.....
 
Collins and Jackson debate, Suzie says I got tariffs off road salt, Jackson quickly says Mainers can't eat road salt. Instead of let them eat cake, its let them eat road salt
 
Another comment from Suzie, last nights debate,Troy said she didn't know what its like to not have insurance and she quickly stated thats not true, when I ran for governor in 94 I didn't have insurance. I guess thats getting some play today here. Not a good look for Suzie
 
Another comment from Suzie, last nights debate,Troy said she didn't know what its like to not have insurance and she quickly stated thats not true, when I ran for governor in 94 I didn't have insurance. I guess thats getting some play today here. Not a good look for Suzie
So, she had TWO "let them eat cake" comments. What a rock star.
 
Back
Top