What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

2026 Elections: To the Midterms and Beyond!

How desperate are they to prop up Sullivan (and possibly Begich) that Dump is now threatening South Korea to sign on to the LNG pipeline deal that was supposedly done already?
 
So at appx 1 month out - anyone have predictions on how this will go?

For me I'm still feeling pretty confident the Dems will take the house - For the sake of predictions I'll go with something around 15-20 seats.

Feeling a bit less bullish about the senate, despite some of the polling we are seeing. I do think Cooper will win in NC, seeing Talarico win wouldn't shock me nor would seeing El Sayed win (I still think Stevens would have given us better odds but El Sayed is clearly a very charismatic and talented politician which goes a long way). After that i just kind of have a sense that many of the republicans will come home at the 11th hour making the Ohio's etc. a much more difficult task. I spent several days in Maine for work and didn't sense a lot of excitement for Jackson - not sure the "country bumpkin" image is panning out and Collins seems to have beaten the odds over and over again. At the end of it I'll go with a guess of something like 51-49 or 50-50 in favor of the Republicans.
 
I'll pick chaos - the Senate ends up 50/50 and Stroked Out does the full heel-turn and goes indie.

Ohio is a long-term lost cause and Brown + the GOP's epic failshow is the only reason it's within statistical error. Dems are more likely to finally break through in Texas.
 
The old con is breaking up and the new con post Dump is not settled yet.

We don't know what will happen long term.
 
Back
Top