What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

Recent content by ZedLeppellin

  1. ZedLeppellin

    Atlantic Hockey Women's Pick the Standings 2026-2027 *ZedLeppelin* Edition

    Hahahahaha! I'm not touching this one this season...I've never been so unsure about the conference as I am this year.
  2. ZedLeppellin

    2026-27 Penn State Nittany Lions

    Freshman goalie Morgan Stickney was named the AHA Rookie of the Week after her debut against Ohio State: https://x.com/PennStateWHKY/status/2104589441230573859...
  3. ZedLeppellin

    2026-27 Penn State Nittany Lions

    I only caught the first period, and the first period of a season is never a good measure of a team, but "pesky" is a good word for it. They looked very much like a team with a young roster and a lot of freshmen, and that was to be expected. There was hustle, physicality, shot blocking, etc, all...
  4. ZedLeppellin

    2026-27 Penn State Nittany Lions

    For anyone so inclined, all of last year's seniors will be at Pegula Ice Arena on Friday for an autograph session after the game. They're in town for the banner raising at Thursday's game, which hopefully BTN+ will be smart enough to broadcast...
  5. ZedLeppellin

    2026-27 Penn State Nittany Lions

    At least the student newspaper is saying something, since Penn State is pretty bad at publicity for this team. They like to say they hope for bigger attendance numbers because of the Frozen Four season they had last year, and then they do a whole lot of nothing for keeping the team in the public...
  6. ZedLeppellin

    2026-27 Penn State Nittany Lions

    Thanks very much for that recap! I know nobody puts any stock into an exhibition game at the start of a season, and both teams are shuffling and mixing and matching, but it's still interesting to know how things looked - thanks for that.
  7. ZedLeppellin

    2026-27 Penn State Nittany Lions

    What was your takeaway overall? How did the freshmen look? Actually, how did the team look overall, having such a new look from last year?
  8. ZedLeppellin

    2026-27 Penn State Nittany Lions

    Does anybody know if Penn State even played their exhibition game today with RIT? Penn State had nothing on it, no live stats, no scoring updates, nada. RIT doesn't even have it on their schedule.
  9. ZedLeppellin

    New Bill Aims To Limit Teams To 20% International Players

    I tried three times to fix it and it just keeps linking to that car ad, even with the correct URL...I don't get it...so thanks for posting the correct link.
  10. ZedLeppellin

    New Bill Aims To Limit Teams To 20% International Players

    (Link is below, in robertearle's post)
  11. ZedLeppellin

    2026-27 Penn State Nittany Lions

    Here is Jeff Kampersal's part of the AHA Media Day video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep0-cABwkR0
  12. ZedLeppellin

    2026-27 Penn State Nittany Lions

    I hope Matilde Fantin is 100% when the season starts. The few pictures I saw of her earlier in the off-season, she was on crutches. If she's back to 100%, I'm really anxious to watch her play. I thought she looked good as a freshman, she's big, strong, and has a really good shot. Besides the...
  13. ZedLeppellin

    2026-27 Penn State Nittany Lions

    Penn State has announced the captains (all juniors) for the 2026-27 season: Captain - Grace Outwater Captain - Taya MacDonald Alternate Captain - Abby Stonehouse Alternate Captain - Nicole Hall https://gopsusports.com/news/2026/09/2/womens-hockey-announces-2026-27-leadership-group
  14. ZedLeppellin

    Frozen Four Date Change

    Both of these ideas make a lot of sense.
Back
Top