Always nice to hang a banner. Was somewhat disappointing that of the PWHL players, only Jungels was able to attend.
They said over the PA that the other players couldn't be there because of PWHL commitments or something but that season doesn't even start until November. And aren't we between USA camps right now? The math ain't mathing but I'm guessing they'd have wanted to be there (here) if they could.
If they're already in training camp and their teams wouldn't let them leave for this, then their teams have their priorities screwed up. Especially with how much UW allows our best skaters to play for team USA.
I must (might) be missing part of the story here.
Oh well... time to move on anyway. Out with the old and in with the new.
They said over the PA that the other players couldn't be there because of PWHL commitments or something but that season doesn't even start until November. And aren't we between USA camps right now? The math ain't mathing but I'm guessing they'd have wanted to be there (here) if they could.
If they're already in training camp and their teams wouldn't let them leave for this, then their teams have their priorities screwed up. Especially with how much UW allows our best skaters to play for team USA.
I must (might) be missing part of the story here.
Oh well... time to move on anyway. Out with the old and in with the new.