What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

Wisconsin Badgers '26-'27 season: Finishing what we started

The attendance would be better if they didn't schedule these horrible teams. I moved to Madison 4 years ago, so I've casually rooted for the badgers since being here, but I'm not a die hard. Why would I spend my Friday or Saturday night going to watch them beat up Robert Morris?
 
The attendance would be better if they didn't schedule these horrible teams. I moved to Madison 4 years ago, so I've casually rooted for the badgers since being here, but I'm not a die hard. Why would I spend my Friday or Saturday night going to watch them beat up Robert Morris?
I think you explained it. You’re not a diehard fan.

Any chance to see a team this good should be taken imo. But I also I think the university is dropping the ball on promotion.

Back in the coliseum days, at least from 85 to about 95-96, I don’t ever recall the building being less than sold-out from the opening game no matter who they were playing.

Maybe it takes time to generate new diehards because the team has been mostly average since then?? I mean last night’s crowd was really thin outside of the crease creatures.

Football may be finding that out as well.
 
Back
Top