You just get off your shift at Walmart?lol sit down inbred trailer park tweaker. Your team are scrubs no one else wanted
It's easier to go to the main page of USCHO. Or CHN. They have all the scores updated every few seconds.If I could get an update on the score that would be great!
Get ready for a crazy 3rd period Q is gonna bring it.Maine has more face off wins and blocked shots. That is good sign cause Q has good team.
get your info straight doucebag im not inbred and not a tweaker but i do live in a trailer parklol sit down inbred trailer park tweaker. Your team are scrubs no one else wanted
Was good last year but it’s crazy noticeable how much more comfortable he looks as an offensive weapon.Gerrior has taken a massive year 2 leap.
Tough loss, I'm sure both Quinnipiac fans are devastated. Have a safe trip back to Bridgeport!lol sit down inbred trailer park tweaker. Your team are scrubs no one else wanted
All two of them will have tough ride back.Tough loss, I'm sure both Quinnipiac fans are devastated. Have a safe trip back to Bridgeport!
Let's ride tonight boys.
LMAO YOU IN REDS WONT MAKE YHE TOURNAMENT. LMAOScholle empty net goal from 150 feet away.
ICECAT1811 you suck it
I'm sitting right above that. That was a true piece of shit hit.
I'm sitting right above that. That was a true piece of shit hit.a