RPEyeofthetiger
Member
I think these will be the D pairings for the first game. Good mix of offense/defense on each pair.
Michaels/Sobi
Byrz/Hildy
Guo/Klassen
Michaels/Sobi
Byrz/Hildy
Guo/Klassen
Klassek is playing on the top pairing. No way he’s on the 3rd pairing. Him and sobi are going to play over 20 minutes a game. Motew is likely playing over hildy. I do think hildy will get some playing time though. He’s a solid defenderI think these will be the D pairings for the first game. Good mix of offense/defense on each pair.
Michaels/Sobi
Byrz/Hildy
Guo/Klassen
Klassek is playing on the top pairing. No way he’s on the 3rd pairing. Him and sobi are going to play over 20 minutes a game. Motew is likely playing over hildy. I do think hildy will get some playing time though. He’s a solid defender
Thanks for the reminder Doc.... RPI couldn't be bothered to include the Army exhibition in the schedule posted online ....seriously folks, do we even have a sports information official or dept. ? BTW, that's a 6PM start time according to the ARMY website.From what I can gather, the odds for our game against Army has not changed at all - probably because of a total lack of interest in betting on an exhibition game. Still almost dead even. What I have found though is very early odds on the Ohio State weekend having us as a 1.5 goal underdog for the first game. Not what I consider great but probably much better and closer than anything we would have seen a year ago.
lf not for everyone posting here, we would not be getting much information at all. I was not kidding a while back when I posted that we need to have a major in publicity and advertising at RPI. The RPI athletic website does not get updated nearly as it should be. And where is the complete information for each player such as height and weight?? At least we have that for football and we get a team photo to boot!!!Thanks for the reminder Doc.... RPI couldn't be bothered to include the Army exhibition in the schedule posted online ....seriously folks, do we even have a sports information official or dept. ? BTW, that's a 6PM start time according to the ARMY website.
this is so odd. some thoughts should not be written out.Over many years I have to say that we have put some of the most attractive ladies teams on the ice of any program. Competitive, sometimes. But attractive - you bet. I never expected to see that at RPI given the fact that in the 60's we were never sure without a buccal scraping if the so called ladies on campus had 2 XX chromosomes or not. With this group (and as a cosmetic surgeon/dermatologist I have made a detailed examination of the pictures posted for the roster, and going back several years, I wish I was 1/3 my current age and single!! Jenny does not mind this post at all since she realizes most of these young ladies could break me in two if I even tried anything!!!!
What i do miss is previously we posted a total squad picture and that has not been done the last couple years.
It’s really bad! Probably the worst I have ever experienced. Do you know if they mailed out season tickets?Thanks for the reminder Doc.... RPI couldn't be bothered to include the Army exhibition in the schedule posted online ....seriously folks, do we even have a sports information official or dept. ? BTW, that's a 6PM start time according to the ARMY website.