I miss when cults would simply drink their Juicy Juice, put on the track suit, and go to sleep in anticipation of the space ship.Make heaven crowded? Is this Heaven's Gate? Is this a mass suicide? Because that'd be cool if it was a mass suicide.
Some christians love to try and be something they aren’t. See: Messianic Jews."Christian metal" is soooooo Not Metal.
Christianity with the trappings of Judaism?Some christians love to try and be something they aren’t. See: Messianic Jews.
But he loves you!
Imagine if that dude talked of Christianity in Arabic. And yes, there are native Arabic speaking Christians- I shared an office with one.I'm waiting for a passenger to calmly get up and rock the shit out of the next preacher who wants to proselytize on a flight.
![]()
Pastors fined for preaching loudly mid-flight and shouting ‘you will go to hell’
Pastors moved up and down aisle and got into altercations with passengers and crewwww.independent.co.uk
Dallas Grindr going down twice within two months, in the same city, will they ever be able to get it up again?
will they ever be able to get it up again?
They’ll really use any words other than “rape” won’t they?My wide received an email last night from a friend with a link to an article. They have a mutual friend whose husband made the news (I’m not linking this). Their friend and her husband are staying with another friend while doing some Catholic missionary work.
Their friend was just arrested for “penetrating a minor.” The child is nine years old.
True Catholic love?