What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

Colgate 2026-27

Well, today I purchased my Colgate at Stonehill tickets for October 9-10.
It appears that their Warrior Ice Arena seats 500 people and last year's average was 238 people.
It will be arena number 156 for me. Tickets were $20 each.
The next day, I will hit the Royal Military College at Army West Point exhibition game on my way home.

My car has been in the shop last week and this week getting deer damage repaired (from July incident).
But, if it is completed by Friday afternoon, I will likely go to the Colgate at Union exhibition game on Friday with Colgate Zach.
Is anybody else on this thread planning to do the same?
If the chariot is not done, then I will watch it on ESPN+, either at 6 p.m. (according to ESPN+) or at 7 p.m. (according to CHN).
IOWA - Patty and Joe Caprio will be there tomorrow night. I hope your car will be fixed by then! I didn’t realize the exhibition game was being aired on ESPN+, so I will happily tune in. Let’s go ‘gate!
 
Back
Top