What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

Recent content by UMLFan

  1. U

    UMass Lowell 2026-2027: Is this the new Norm?

    Thanks for setting this up. My expectations for this year are ... low. I don't see who is actually going to score goals. I'm worried we'll be back to the 2 GPG offense we saw a couple of years ago.
  2. U

    UMass Lowell 2025-2026: Youth will be served

    New England Hockey Journal also predicts us last, same note as Mike McMahon.
  3. U

    UMass Lowell 2025-2026: Youth will be served

    Pretty fun to see this video (on FB) that the school posted, asking the players what they were most looking forward to. I did find the Captain's response of "Senior Night" a bit strange.
  4. U

    UMass Lowell 2025-2026: Youth will be served

    Mike McMahon has Lowell 42nd in his preseason power rankings. The biggest reason, same as last year, and same as many of us have been saying for a couple of years ... utter lack of offense.
  5. U

    UMass Lowell 2025-2026: Youth will be served

    I thought I remembered Scott mentioning that the extension was about to be signed. But strangely, no, it's not public ... just did a search on google which found a Sun article (December 2021) showing Bazin said he was extended through this past season.
  6. U

    UML Recruiting: Finally in the 20s!

    Someone a few months ago had suggested Alibek is no longer a commit?
  7. U

    UMass Lowell 2025-2026: Youth will be served

    I wouldn't call her "new" anymore, as this is the third season she's been here. On top of that, didn't Norm just sign an extension?
  8. U

    UMass Lowell 2025-2026: Youth will be served

    This is my biggest wish for this season. We haven't had a winning record at home the last three seasons, a combined 13-31-5 for a 26.5% home win rate. In other words, we're only barely winning one of out every four home games. This absolutely is embarrassing.
  9. U

    UMass Lowell 2025-2026: Youth will be served

    We can't deny that the luster of this program has worn off, at least according to those that cover Hockey East, as well as the other coaches in the league.
  10. U

    UMass Lowell 2025-2026: Youth will be served

    I saw this article the other day. It's really pathetic that they haven't fixed the "Redhawks" nonsense.
  11. U

    UMass Lowell 2025-2026: Youth will be served

    Feels strange to realize that the preseason game is 3 weeks from tonight. I won't be there, as I'll be traveling (you'll never guess why!). But I'll be trying to watch on ESPN+ if they're doing that again this year.
  12. U

    UML Recruiting: Finally in the 20s!

    If you didn't read the EliteProspects page ... this quote from their NHL Draft Guide 2024.
  13. U

    UML Recruiting: Finally in the 20s!

    I truly don't get what the recruiting philosophy is at this point. Another commit who will be 21 next year, Braydon McCallum who will be with Peterborough in the OHL this season. Born 5/3/6 in Delhi, Ontario, he's 5'10, 192. His Elite Prospects page.
  14. U

    UML Recruiting: Finally in the 20s!

    I don't disagree with you. If it's an option to make your team better, you should. I just don't think this should be an option for anyone, but we are where we are, so take advantage of it.
  15. U

    UML Recruiting: Finally in the 20s!

    I guess we're jumping into that pool now as well. Still not sure how I feel about this.
Back
Top