What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

Recent content by robertearle

  1. robertearle

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    Some of their family sitting right behind me. I hadn't noticed she had been off the bench, when one of them noticed her back on the bench. Back-and-forth jokes about put ice on it, give her some ibuprofen, and "where's my stick?". etc. But Kelly spent much of the 3rd banging her stick on the...
  2. robertearle

    WCHA 26-27 Season Thread

    Gascon not playing. Freshman Marilou Grenier in net.
  3. robertearle

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    I have not been down there to see it, but the new location for the "Hall of Fame" display is outside the Kohl Center, somewhere to the Lot 91 side of the building. Maybe they're not quite done with that, such that that block of Frances St is not open. (I may have to get there ten minutes earlier...
  4. robertearle

    Atlantic Hockey Women's Pick the Standings 2026-2027 *ZedLeppelin* Edition

    I don't know near enough about the conference overall, but I'll be interested to see how Syracuse does with Brian Idalski coaching. His teams were always a handful and then some when he was at North Dakota and then St Cloud.
  5. robertearle

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    That's been the "usual" since 2019. After 2009 and 2011, everyone got a souvenir puck. (I was in California for 2006 and 2007, no idea what they might have done.)
  6. robertearle

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    If it is a season ticket, it's a "magic" auto-updating ticket. As Thursday night turns to Friday morning, the Thursday night ticket will "magically" become the Friday ticket. And then after Friday it will turn into the Mankato first game ticket. It should say "All-In-1" ticket.
  7. robertearle

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    I didn't see the media session with Dan. Saw Tim's post, and read Milewski's article. No mention of either in the article.
  8. robertearle

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    Good news indeed about McNaughton.
  9. robertearle

    New Bill Aims To Limit Teams To 20% International Players

    What passed the Senate is the "Protect College Sports Act". The 20% limit is the "Team USA Act". Thirty seconds of research, I don't see anything suggesting that "Team USA" has been incorporated into "Protect...". So I think we're talking about two different things here.
  10. robertearle

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    Single game tickets became available for download, and so for transfer, today.
  11. robertearle

    WCHA 26-27 Season Thread

    Four voters in this week's poll shifted their #1 from Ohio State to Wisconsin.
  12. robertearle

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    Ava not listed on the line chart at all. 😢
  13. robertearle

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    Today was the day ESPN Plus decided to not work on my PC. I was on with tech support from a half-hour before the game started, until just as the game ended What happened to Ava?
  14. robertearle

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    Today was the day ESPN Plus decided to not work on my PC. I was on with tech support from a half-hour before the game started, until just as the game ended. And they still have no idea why it is still not working. AARRGGH!
  15. robertearle

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    An hour after that first email, a second email came, telling me tickets were available for download. So I checked again. And during the last twenty minutes, my "magic" season ticket can now be downloaded. But the other single-game ticket I bought for a friend for BU is still not downloadable.
Back
Top