What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

UMaine '26-'27: The Bridge On the River Stillwater

Looking forward to finally being able to watch them through my espn+, I live in Arizona now. I can imagine there are so many new players and numbers we have to learn most of the team all over again. I guess that is fun though. The highlights made the power play look good.
 
Q very opportunistic. Looks like they are laying back and trying to catch Maine making mistakes and its worked so far 2 to 1

19 on Quinnipiac is a fucking clown lol 2 to 1 in the first period and taunting like he won the game.
 
Some miscues led to the two goals against, but a LOT of time spent in the shadow of the balcony in QUs end. If they can keep that general quality of play up for the next two periods I like their chances.
 
I actually thought Maine played a good period, especially the first 10 minutes. And of course for that hard work they are down a goal. Team seems to have hard workers but not much ability to bury the puck. Lipinski had what looked like a gift wrapped goal that he missed from a foot out. Got to have some poise and bury that puck.
 
Looking forward to finally being able to watch them through my espn+, I live in Arizona now. I can imagine there are so many new players and numbers we have to learn most of the team all over again. I guess that is fun though. The highlights made the power play look good.
Im going to arizona in a couple weeks, I'll look for you.
 
Back
Top