Please Michigan, don't fumble this.
![]()
𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ ✨️ (@alluring) on Threads
Abdul El-Sayed 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 "Look, I think if you're actively trying to go after Sharia law, it's because you're trying to change the conversation. Now, I know JD Vance went to Ohio State. It's a subpar university, and they didn't teach geography. He was in Kansas to talk about a candidate in...www.threads.com
Tommy's just distracting from the fact that he lives in Florida while serving as Senator from and running for Gov of Alabama.Tuberville: "furry airline pilots."
I keep reminding myself they're out of ideas and this is all they have.
Found all those furries that Tuberville was ranting about.Tuberville: "furry airline pilots."
I keep reminding myself they're out of ideas and this is all they have.
On a scale of Kristi Noem to Kash Patel, how much do you like dogs?Found all those furries that Tuberville was ranting about.
They were at Mar-A-Lago.
![]()
Hoodlum 🇺🇸 (@nothoodlum.bsky.social)
Tommy Tuberville, we found the furries, they’re at Mar-a-Lago.bsky.app
(Video has resurfaced from a humane society event hosted at Mar-A-Lago this past January.)