Ralph Baer
Let's Go 'Tute!
Big Bopper: Chantilly LaceStevie Nicks & Don Henley: Leather and Lace
Big Bopper: Chantilly LaceStevie Nicks & Don Henley: Leather and Lace
Cyndi Lauper: She BopBig Bopper: Chantilly Lace
Ricky Nelson: Be-Bop BabyCyndi Lauper: She Bop
Britney Spears - Baby One More TimeRicky Nelson: Be-Bop Baby
Amy Grant: Baby, BabyBritney Spears - Baby One More Time
Smokey Robinson And The Miracles: Baby, Baby Don't CryAmy Grant: Baby, Baby
Rush: Sweet MiracleSmokey Robinson And The Miracles: Baby, Baby Don't Cry
Mike and the Mechanics: All I Need Is a MiracleRush: Sweet Miracle
Cher: All I Really Want To DoMike and the Mechanics: All I Need Is a Miracle
B-Real: Get a BagCher: All I Really Want To Do
James Brown:: Papa's Got A Brand New BagB-Real: Get a Bag
The Mamas And The Papas: California Dreamin'James Brown:: Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
Pink Floyd: MotherThe Mamas And The Papas: California Dreamin'
Cat Stevens/Yusuf: Father and SonPink Floyd: Mother
Ray Stevens: Ahab, The ArabCat Stevens/Yusuf: Father and Son
Ray Stevens: Everything Is BeautifulRay Stevens: Ahab, The Arab
Ray Charles: I Got a WomanRay Stevens: Everything Is Beautiful
The Happenings: I Got RhythmRay Charles: I Got a Woman
The Supremes: The HappeningThe Happenings: I Got Rhythm
The Happenings: See You In SeptemberThe Supremes: The Happening