SonofSouthie
Misanthrope
Nirvana: All ApologiesThe Kinks: All Day And All Of The Night
Nirvana: All ApologiesThe Kinks: All Day And All Of The Night
One Republic: ApologizeNirvana: All Apologies
The Chiffons: One Fine DayOne Republic: Apologize
Barry McGuire: Eve of DestructionR.E.M. : It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
Len Barry: Like A BabyBarry McGuire: Eve of Destruction
Alice Cooper: Dead BabiesLen Barry: Like A Baby
Jan & Dean: Dead Man's CurveAlice Cooper: Dead Babies
Jan And Dean: Surf CityJan & Dean: Dead Man's Curve
Beach Boys: Surfer GirlJan And Dean: Surf City
The Clash: Charlie Don't SurfBeach Boys: Surfer Girl
The Clash: Should I Stay Or Should I GoThe Clash: Charlie Don't Surf
Maurice Williams And The Zodiacs: StayThe Clash: Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories: Stay (I Missed You)Maurice Williams And The Zodiacs: Stay
Rod Stewart: Every Picture Tells A StoryLisa Loeb & Nine Stories: Stay (I Missed You)
Moody Blues: Story In Your EoyesRod Stewart: Every Picture Tells A Story
The Marcels: Blue MoonMoody Blues: Story In Your Eoyes
Linda Ronstadt: Blue BayouThe Marcels: Blue Moon
The Who: Behind Blue EyesLinda Ronstadt: Blue Bayou
The Who: I Can See For MilesThe Who: Behind Blue Eyes