Then switched back to stats and we're up by 2. I should try that approach more often.C'mon boys. Even though it's an exhibition I won't hear the end of it from my West Point grad nephew if we lose.
www.instagram.com
www.instagram.com
The freshman look very promising. You can definitely see why we earned some high rankings for this incoming class. I echo a few others when they say if we can keep this group together for 3/4 years we have something very special going on. Michael, guo, burynski look fantastic. We had a few lapses on the defensive end but nothing lang can’t clean up. On the offensive side the freshman look very good. Goukler is pretty much what lang said he was. Gavin is very smooth with high IQ, hadland and lodewyk are the real deal. Should be a exciting seasonfor anyone at the game... would love to hear any other takes and observations. those of us starving for rpi hockey appreciate it!
www.instagram.com
www.instagram.com