Lacroix in goal for the exhibition. Full roster dresses.
Macklin's there!Hey, you think Trevor Zegras will be at Agganis tonight?
Is there a reason tonight's game v. Brown is exhibition?
No he’s not. Unless he teleported from San Jose. He played in the Shark’s game against Edmonton today.Macklin's there!
I was coming here to say this. I liked what I saw from him.Malhotra didn't make it onto the box score but he looked quite good.
there are a few posts answering this in the first page but tl;dr: on BU's end- limits on numbers of games in a season, on Brown's- ivy league rules means their season doesn't start until nearly november. thats why all of them start later and play less games, thus not a lot of OOC opportunities.Is there a reason tonight's game v. Brown is exhibition?
A Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich & Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Loaded Fries in a Souvenir Helmet. Cardiologist approved!Didn’t attend but looks like the single stripes made an appearance.
Anything new and exciting on the concessions end of things?