What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

Recent content by Timothy A

  1. Timothy A

    Wisconsin Badgers '26-'27 season: Finishing what we started

    Eichorst was at the women's game high 5ing the players and shaking the coaches hands in the tunnel during the natty banner ceremony. He seems genuinely invested in hockey, unlike his predecessor. Let's go RED!
  2. Timothy A

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    I have a lot of positive things to say about my experience last night (Usually I'm pizzing and moaning about things). 1) after the dude scanned my parking pass, he kindly told me I couldn't part in this lot tomorrow, but he recommended I try lot 44 instead. Nicely done. 2) The reserve seating...
  3. Timothy A

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    It was a bummer with the PWHL players and the PWHL camp thing was a lie. Flying and hotels are expensive and they are now on foxed incomes. LOL.
  4. Timothy A

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    It's weird because if you go online to buy a ticket, many more sections are listed as reserved.
  5. Timothy A

    Wisconsin Badgers '26-'27 season: Finishing what we started

    I'd like to see Hauser get game 1. I wonder if the success of last year will equate to hopefully improved early season attendance numbers. Right now the 3rd tier is not for sale for either game. Friday looks a bit light in the lower bowl, Saturday looks better there. I scored some nice 2nd...
  6. Timothy A

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    Well, here we are, another home season is upon us. My phone is telling me to approach lot 91 from the Capital side, the road that runs past the Monona Terrace must be completely blocked. Last year that was down to 1 lane both ways. I would presume the number of GA tickets sold is not greater...
  7. Timothy A

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    Listened to MJ's portion of the WI Hockey Hour. The 2 notable things I picked up on are he rolled 4 lines all weekend and he slightly downplayed Ava's condition, noting she did not do the full practice Monday and it's a short week with game 1 on Thursday vs Friday or Saturday.
  8. Timothy A

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    Oh yeah, that is what happened last year....
  9. Timothy A

    New Bill Aims To Limit Teams To 20% International Players

    St Lawrence has 6 Americans on their roster. I think many Eastern teams would be devastated by this.
  10. Timothy A

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    I got my tickets uploaded for the game one, but when I try to upload the tickets game 2 it says the tickets are already uploaded and takes me to the game one tickets. I presume this will shake itself out once I use the game one tickets. Last year I uploaded all the tickets at one time, so I...
  11. Timothy A

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    I have booked the hotel for Mankato. Our first away game. (I am not counting a forgettable trip to St. Louis a few years ago. The wife and daughter were not along on that one so it doesn't count.) Let's go Red!
  12. Timothy A

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    It should have been inquired on by the media
  13. Timothy A

    Wisconsin Women's Hockey 2026-27

    Coach Dan did the presser today. Ava McN felt fine on Saturday AM and wanted to dress, but they played it safe. He mentioned that Stewart starting game 2 was a possibility going into the weekend anyway. Said the Sappy line was trying to be too creative in game 1, and they played a simpler...
  14. Timothy A

    WCHA 26-27 Season Thread

    This week the WCHA will not go undefeated. BU at UW - a battle of attractive uniforms UMD at Vermont - There's nothing like Vermont in the fall, the easterner's say anyway. Too early for the fall colors. TWSNBN at St. Thomas - We'll see how PSU and St. Thomas match up. UM at BSU - boom or...
  15. Timothy A

    WCHA 26-27 Season Thread

    That's interesting because PSU got handily outshot by their opponent, indicating the opponent's strength, though the scores indicated a closer set of games. Meanwhile, UW was missing their #2 & 4 D and starting goalie, and handled them pretty well, although St. L is predicted to be the 9th...
Back
Top