What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

Recent content by iowabasedtraveler

  1. I

    CCHA Pick ‘Em 2026-27 - Tommie Free Edition.

    Minnesota at Michigan Tech on Friday is postponed. How does that affect our picks? Does our pick for Friday now become our pick for Sunday?
  2. I

    Union College 26-27 Season

    note for Union College ESPN+ hockey announcer... it is now the University of Alaska, not (the University of) Alaska - Fairbanks. It is the flagship institution. That change occurred on July 1, 1935. Alaska - Anchorage is still University of Alaska - Anchorage.
  3. I

    Colgate 2026-27

    Barb, I rescued my car (finally) but decided not to risk deer damage tonight coming home from Union College, as I-88 is deer-infested. So now I am watching Colgate at RIT women on FloHockey and the score is 2-2 after one. However, 'Gate has out-shot the Tigers, 15-6. Shortly, I will open...
  4. I

    Colgate 2026-27

    Thanks, Oldtimer. It never hurts to keep abreast of what is happening that may impact college hockey, positively or negatively.
  5. I

    Atlantic Hockey Pick the Standings Contest 2026-27 *XCTiger* Edition

    3 - Air Force 7 - Army 1 - Bentley 8 - Canisius 4 - Holy Cross 9 - Niagara 5 - RIT 6 - Robert Morris 2 - Sacred Heart
  6. I

    ECAC Pick the Standings 2026-2027 *MilkUniversity* Edition

    10 - Brown 2 - Clarkson 9 - Colgate 1 - Cornell 3 - Dartmouth 6 - Harvard 7 - Princeton 4 - Quinnipiac 5 - RPI 11 - St. Lawrence 8 - Union 12 - Yale
  7. I

    Colgate 2026-27

    Very good read, Stephen. Obviously a lot of research and good analysis. Thanks!
  8. I

    Colgate 2026-27

    Well, today I purchased my Colgate at Stonehill tickets for October 9-10. It appears that their Warrior Ice Arena seats 500 people and last year's average was 238 people. It will be arena number 156 for me. Tickets were $20 each. The next day, I will hit the Royal Military College at Army West...
  9. I

    Colgate 2026-27

    Okay, we have now seen a pre-season ECAC ranking of all 12 teams (by ECAC coaches), and an NCAA ranking of all 63 teams (by College Hockey Insider), so here is an NCAA ranking of the top 100 players (by The Hockey News)…...
  10. I

    Colgate 2026-27

    Colgate 3, Saint Lawrence 1, final.
  11. I

    Colgate 2026-27

    2026-27 ECAC Hockey Men's Preseason Poll: 1., Quinnipiac, 10 first-place votes, 120 points, 2., Dartmouth, 2 first-place votes, 110 points, 3., Cornell, 102 points, 4., Clarkson, 86 points, 5., Harvard, 73 points, 6., Union, 70 points, 7. Princeton, 60 points, 8., RPI, 56 points, 9., Colgate...
  12. I

    Maine Black Bears 2026 Offseason: Missing Out on Mistlebacher

    I totally agree with both of you. Loyal fans are generally willing to pay big bucks to see easy wins, but more cautious with their money when the outcomes historically tilt the other way. Good analysis. https://colgateathletics.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/opponent-history/maine/33
  13. I

    Colgate 2026-27

    I set my alarm this morning and made sure that I was online at 8:30 a.m. to buy my Colgate at Maine tickets for October 23-24. Even doing that, I felt lucky to get two seats near each other for Friday, and in different sections for Saturday. I fully expect both games will be Sold Out soon in the...
  14. I

    Colgate 2025-26

    Thanks for your reply, GreenCoat, and I sincerely hope that we do meet this upcoming season. While the others on this thread are still in Summer hibernation, I thought I would look at our past successes in non-conference play. Our 12-game non-conference mini-season is so important for the NCAA...
  15. I

    Colgate 2025-26

    Obligatory monthly post… I renewed my Colgate season ticket (and parking pa$$) yesterday. Same seat. Same row. Same section. Anybody else on here going to be a 2026-27 season ticket holder?
Back
Top