What's new
USCHO Fan Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • The USCHO Fan Forum has migrated to a new plaform, xenForo. Most of the function of the forum should work in familiar ways. Please note that you can switch between light and dark modes by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right of the main menu bar. We are hoping that this new platform will prove to be faster and more reliable. Please feel free to explore its features.

Recent content by CornwallAce

  1. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    Westfield State https://www.westfieldstateowls.com/sports/mice/2026-27/schedule?jsRendering=true
  2. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    Hamilton https://athletics.hamilton.edu/sports/mhockey/schedule
  3. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    Williams https://ephsports.williams.edu/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule
  4. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    Albright https://albrightathletics.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule (1 more for Hiram) UMass Boston https://beaconsathletics.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule Framingham https://fsurams.com/sports/mice/2026-27/schedule Hiram https://hiramterriers.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule/2026-27
  5. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    That home rink seems really small. How many spectators does it hold? Also, what is that away game at Oswego, in Camillus on Dec. 11?
  6. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    Middlebury https://athletics.middlebury.edu/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule/2026-27
  7. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    Tufts https://gotuftsjumbos.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule
  8. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    Colby https://colbyathletics.com/sports/mhockey/schedule The trip to Middlebury and Williams is the first of the season, but it's been moved back a weekend.(Last year was 15th, this year the 20th) Colby's order lines up like last year with weekend teams sometimes switched from the previous...
  9. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    Marian https://sabreathletics.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule Gustavus https://gogusties.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule St. Olaf https://athletics.stolaf.edu/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule Concordia - Wisconsin https://cuwfalcons.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule Beloit...
  10. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    Chatham https://gochathamcougars.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule (4 more games for Hiram) Lebanon Valley https://godutchmen.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule Assumpton https://assumptiongreyhounds.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule Post...
  11. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    I worry about Hiram. I am not seeing them on a lot of people's schedule so far. I wonder if they are going with more club games this year.
  12. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    Fitchburg State University https://www.fitchburgfalcons.com/sports/mice/2026-27/schedule?jsRendering=true Salve Regina https://salveathletics.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule
  13. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    AIC's D2/D3 schedule is out https://aicyellowjackets.com/sports/mhockey/schedule
  14. C

    2026-2027 Schedules

    I'm sure it's pretty trivial, but St. Joseph's schedule. I'd almost guess that Saturday November 14th is at Trinity and not at Bowdoin. Williams and Middlebury have been playing Bowdoin and Colby the first weekend of NESCAC for at least the last 5-6 years.
  15. C

    Future D3 (and D2) hockey programs

    As quite possibly the only AIC hockey fan, I do still follow them on Facebook. They have been posting commitments and have a good coach. Patrick Tabb, who was a volunteer(I could be wrong on this) coach for the team for a number of years. I probably will not go to a game for a number of...
Back
Top