It will be really interesting to see how the goaltenders shake out this year, especially with the addition of Briere. Cournoyer appears to be elite; we'll see how he adjusts to the BIG7 caliber of play. And Hauser is obviously elite in his own right, doing what we did last year while battling a shoulder injury. Historically, Hastings has favored taller goaltenders, but Hauser's agility and positioning make him hard to beat. I'm sure we'll see a somewhat healthy split, at least to start the season. Regardless, the goaltender room is much improved from the past two years, and I am excited to see how it plays out. I really think the D core took a huge step, which will help the goaltenders' cause. Guys like Knox and Phelan, who were relied on a lot last year, will likely be back to a smaller role.
D may look something like this
Palodichuk - Hensler
Osburn - Compton
Schulz - Phelan / Stout
Phelan / Stout - Knox