X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Got to to be heard over the screaming of those kids in the shower.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Holy crap handy you weren’t kidding
      Photographers are submitting potential Pulitzer nominations today...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Comment

I cant watch anymore...it is just so painful.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            Oh my god!
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Sondland is having the time of his life. As Gym talks Sondland couldnt roll his eyes more
              Sondland looks like a guy who realizes he stepped out of the room two seconds before the sh it hit the fan. He's confessed all his sins, ratted out everyone from the prez down to the white house butler, and revised his testimony enough to avoid Roger Stone's fate. Now he can go back to his hotels in Portland and write a book.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Comment

Clinton campaign coup! Man, this is great

Comment

She lost her password so she sent classified material through her Blackberry? How stupid is she?
                    Nimrata Haley is a sycophantic idiot, but we knew that.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Depending on the material this is a firing offense at my job. Just sayin'.
                    Same here, and I'm private sector. If it's considered sensitive client data and I'm caught using something like Google Drive or Dropbox to store/send it, there's a good chance I'm toast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      I WANT NOTHING!
                      "But do the right thing for me Mr. Zelensky and I'll take care of you. *wink*wink*nudge*nudge* "

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Comment

I am guessing they are sensitive because they went out of their way to wish you well and you diarrheaed all over it like 2 year old after eating a bag of carrots. Hell even your retraction is a lie. Maybe act like a human being for once and not an empty headed sycophant and people wont "be so sensitive".
                          She's probably in the middle of her latest bender.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Sondland looks like a guy who realizes he stepped out of the room two seconds before the sh it hit the fan. He's confessed all his sins, ratted out everyone from the prez down to the white house butler, and revised his testimony enough to avoid Roger Stone's fate. Now he can go back to his hotels in Portland and write a book.
                            That is a pretty solid breakdown.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Twitter is solid today

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Same here, and I'm private sector. If it's considered sensitive client data and I'm caught using something like Google Drive or Dropbox to store/send it, there's a good chance I'm toast.
                                Ditto. I had my City of Chicago issued laptop stolen from my work truck a few years back and my company's lawyers met with the City lawyers to determine the level of access that could be accessed with the City laptop.

It was determined that there really wasn't any critical files that would be accessible, and I just got a pretty stern warning. And I'm just a guy who watches people work.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X