Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

This is the new 2019-20 thread ya"ll….Should be a fun weekend in Oz drive safely looks like there may be some weather around.....I think we are looking at a 1 goal game come Friday night,both teams will be ready to rock,and with the crew of seniors we have I expect a fassst start and strong finish...If our dzone coverage is good we should be able to take the weekend...See ya there..Go Lakers

Comment

WHITEOUT GAME DAY - Oswego Student Media gears up for their Stanley Cup Final - WNYO has a two hour pregame show starting at 5P - WTOP's Coverage starts with a one hour show at 6P - if you can't listen or watch, then follow Oswegonian Sports on Twitter - real time updates.....

Its The Rivalry - keep out of the box, limit defensive mistakes and shoot the **** puck - that's my formula for tonight....hell for every night...Go Lakers!
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Back from a Awesome weekend in Oz...What a great organization,from the coaches down,all willing to do whats needed,Great to see all the old timers who used to work at The Golden Romney Fieldhouse.Special thanks to coach Gosek for the behind scenes tour of the rink,dont think my wife or daughters could have been happier.Big shout out to my old teammates from the 1987 season,everyone looks great and still has the same fun personalities.Also fun times with all in the blueline club and the Lakers support staff from way back when.Nice to meet a bunch of parents of the players as well,again great people.Big thanks to my personal chauffer as well….Finally loved to see Billy in the stands AS ALWAYS...Just a class act all around...That said...3-0 over a Platty team that will be a lot better when we come and visit them come 2020,Lakers looked overwhelming for their defense as we rolled in waves of forechecking and bottled them up,Top shelf job by Richer,and the Pk..Allen doing it all great job on the blueline...8-1 over Da Bears,we had to much to soon and it was "all your fault" all around for the bears,didnt see much except for a few good hits,Ceddy had a nice game which was good to see....Big weekend coming up I'll be in the OBX,hope they have a good signal down there...... Once again Thanks to all again in Lakerland!!!!...LEL didn't see ya around??..Good to see DIII...
        Last edited by bakdraft21; 11-11-2019, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          Back from a Awesome weekend in Oz...What a great organization,from the coaches down,all willing to do whats needed,Great to see all the old timers who used to work at The Golden Romney Fieldhouse.Special thanks to coach Gosek for the behind scenes tour of the rink,dont think my wife or daughters could have been happier.Big shout out to my old teammates from the 1987 season,everyone looks great and still has the same fun personalities.Also fun times with all in the blueline club and the Lakers support staff from way back when.Nice to meet a bunch of parents of the players as well,again great people.Big thanks to my personal chauffer as well….Finally loved to see Billy in the stands AS ALWAYS...Just a class act all around...That said...3-0 over a Platty team that will be a lot better when we come and visit them come 2020,Lakers looked overwhelming for their defense as we rolled in waves of forechecking and bottled them up,Top shelf job by Richer,and the Pk..Allen doing it all great job on the blueline...8-1 over Da Bears,we had to much to soon and it was "all your fault" all around for the bears,didnt see much except for a few good hits,Ceddy had a nice game which was good to see....Big weekend coming up I'll be in the OBX,hope they have a good signal down there...... Once again Thanks to all again in Lakerland!!!!...LEL didn't see ya around??..Good to see DIII...
          I did not make the trip Drafty - I was on campus 2 weeks of 4 in October. Looking at the calendar for January and February matchups. D3 Frozen 4 in Buffalo is circled. Hoping there will be a familiar team in Hunter Green and Yellow Gold there playing.
          LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
            I did not make the trip Drafty - I was on campus 2 weeks of 4 in October. Looking at the calendar for January and February matchups. D3 Frozen 4 in Buffalo is circled. Hoping there will be a familiar team in Hunter Green and Yellow Gold there playing.
            10-4....would love to make the trip to Buffalo as well,I think we have a few alumnus in the area..will all hindge on the daughters travel volleyball schedule???...ow and if we get there??

Comment

Anybody? This is one of the best teams I've seen in many semesters and it's awfully quiet here. This team is relentless in their forechecking and plenty of scoring threats. Tonight's game against Brockport was more of the same, Richer made some great stops and we even had a PPG! Way too many penalties but I'h sure that will improve. Fletcher's goal was a thing of beauty. How about some love, or are we waiting until after the Genny game?
              Last edited by skipperbob; 11-16-2019, 01:56 AM.

Comment

It was date night - Ford vs Ferrari - I highly recommend it. Tonight could be another instant classic - but I still won't pay Genny for the "High quality" feed.....
                LakerEagleLover

Comment

Just a nice win for us last night. Fletcher continues to impress me with his whole game. Much improvement from last year. Ritcher made some really nice saves. Nice to see our lone freshman get some ice time. He did nothing bad or great. He did look timid out there. Only negative is the discipline and the officiating. Last I knew a player actually had to hit the boards for it to be a boarding call. I have seen 3-4 boarding calls where the only thing the opposing play hits is the ice. So is that called icing??? Need to play very discipline hockey tonight or it will be our first L.
                  On another note it was great to see someone else win chuck a put. What do you think #5?? HaHa
                  Oswego '88

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                    Just a nice win for us last night. Fletcher continues to impress me with his whole game. Much improvement from last year. Ritcher made some really nice saves. Nice to see our lone freshman get some ice time. He did nothing bad or great. He did look timid out there. Only negative is the discipline and the officiating. Last I knew a player actually had to hit the boards for it to be a boarding call. I have seen 3-4 boarding calls where the only thing the opposing play hits is the ice. So is that called icing??? Need to play very discipline hockey tonight or it will be our first L.
                    On another note it was great to see someone else win chuck a put. What do you think #5?? HaHa
                    Oswego '88
                    That's BS man if she was there she would have won,or came close...I to will NOT pay for the hi-res. for the genny game...Should be a great game in what is becoming epic home and home series with the knights,agree we have to stay out of the sin bin or feel the rath of the Genny PP,which has dome major damage vs us.....Go Lakers

Comment

What happened?

Proud Grandpa of Haley,Adam & Luke
                      A Retired shop teacher and proud of it (35 years )

OSWEGO STATE Almost class of 1973

OSWEGO STATE LAKERS 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                      Oswego, from the Indian Oshwakee, "the flowing out of the waters."
                      Arizona State Class of 1974
                      ASU THE ACHA D1 2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                      Arizona based on the Pima Indian word arizonac, meaning "little spring place."

Comment

If you're gonna have a game like this, better to have it in November than February....but seriously there has to be consequences and fallout from a performance like last night....will be very interested to see and hear what the staff and the leaders on our team have to say...plenty of games left, hopefully none like last night.
                        LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                          That's BS man if she was there she would have won,or came close...I to will NOT pay for the hi-res. for the genny game...Should be a great game in what is becoming epic home and home series with the knights,agree we have to stay out of the sin bin or feel the rath of the Genny PP,which has dome major damage vs us....Go Lakers
                          You should be charging $1.99 per minute for your psychic ability!
                          Steve
                          Penn State Class of '95
                          Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
                            Geneseo's powerplay has been deadly since the beginning of last season, so you think teams would know that by now and adjust accordingly. On the other hand, they have the kind of personnel and play the kind of game that's going to draw a lot of hooking, tripping, holding etc. penalties. You just don't want to add the stupid stuff on top of that. Cortland actually did fairly well staying out of the box for most of Friday's game.

Comment

Just back from the OBX and ***...…..caught some of Fridays game, not bad...….*** happened sat night,7ppg's RU kidding me???????????????????????????...again ***...…..I guess I am glad I didn't see the game...…..Looks like a complete and total breakdown all the way,dont remember seeing a Oz box score like this....Yes Genny has killed us on the PP for a loooooooooooong time,ok got the stats...last 6 games vs.Genny we are 1-3-2...Oswego 2-18 on the PP...Genny 14-32 PP....Even up the last 6 games Oswego has 11 goals scoring 3 3 x...Genny 10 goals scoring only 2 even up goals the most in those 6 games...Can anyone tell me what happened??? Agree best to get this loss out of the way early ,...also looks like 4 game misconducts,ouch again what happened?? I can only imagine what the coaches has for the players coming up this week...It only counts as 1 in the loss column but man I hope we learned a lesson....
                              Last edited by bakdraft21; 11-17-2019, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
                                10-4 but not for my spelling….No secrect Genny has killed us on the PP,even up the teams have been just that for the last 6 games we have played them..

Comment

Working...
                                X