This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Do as I say, not as I do. The GOP motto for four decades.
    Teddy K says “hold my beer”
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Teddy K says “hold my beer”
      do better than naming a dead guy

Comment

• Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        And beyond that, he's stealing lines from Joe, who isn't exactly the board's greatest comedian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          How quickly one forgets their idols who stepped to the plate nightly for well over “40 years”

Comment

Something tells me Deutsche doesn't excuse Teddy's drunken, rapey antics, and I don't think you'd find many D voters under 40 today who would.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Something tells me Deutsche doesn't excuse Teddy's drunken, rapey antics, and I don't think you'd find many D voters under 40 today who would.
              I also don’t hold any Kennedy’s as my idol. Mookie needs to be more creative

Comment

Mookie is just glad nobody is going to bring up Reagan anymore since he’s.....dead

Comment

Also, I don’t personally know any democrats or libs who still live in the past with any D politician from decades ago, unlike what seems about half of all republicans who still worship that POS Reagan

Comment

That means what? 6 voters?

Today’s 40 is the new 22 . Younguns’ don’t vote!!

Comment

Also, I don’t personally know any democrats or libs who still live in the past with any D politician from decades ago, unlike what seems about half of all republicans who still worship that POS Reagan
                      ????

All your roster is in their 70s.
                      At least the ones with a shot (joe bern Lizzie)

Comment

????

And I won’t be voting for any in the primaries nor will any of my friends. But that belongs in the other thread.

Comment

And I won’t be voting for any in the primaries nor will any of my friends. But that belongs in the other thread.
                          There you go!

And mookie is still waiting to read the paper!!
                          Would be good to get an expert opinion, no

Comment

There you go!

And mookie is still waiting to read the paper!!
                            Would be good to get an expert opinion, no
                            I did get a 95% on it! It’s amazing what a gov can accomplish with a little authoritarianism eh?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              ????

If Lizzie is their best shot, Trump is a shoo in
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Sort of. I still hear some Nixon vs. Dump comparisons from D voters who are too young to have been around for Watergate. And there's still a bit of nostalgia for Bill among the moderate Ds. Though a few of us rolled a 20 on our Reading scores*, and were doing book reports on Nixon's biography in the fourth grade.

Though D voters are nowhere near as obsessed with bringing up Nixon, Bush, FDR, or Clinton, as R voters are with all things Reagan and Clinton/Obama/Rice/Holder/Comey/Deep Stater of the Week.

*I only rolled about an 11 in Math, and maybe a 7 in Charisma, so it balanced out
                                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 05-19-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X