• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    No one gave a s**t about that video
    And then what happened?

Comment

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      He may be "forced" to at this point.
      I hope so. For more than one reason.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

BBC broadcasting loud and clear this morning..... heart attack for Bernie on Tuesday. No mincing words.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          And then what happened?
          She called (1/3?) of the country deplorable, ran a sh*tty campaign including ignoring some very key states, a-hole Bernie bros stayed home or voted someone else, and she was an uninspiring candidate on the whole. You'd have to be really dumb to blame a video for her loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            She called (1/3?) of the country deplorable, ran a sh*tty campaign including ignoring some very key states, a-hole Bernie bros stayed home or voted someone else, and she was an uninspiring candidate on the whole. You'd have to be really dumb to blame a video for her loss.
            Maybe if I made it a sticky at the top of this thread people would stop blaming "Bernie Bros" for her loss.

MORE SANDERS SUPPORTERS VOTED FOR CLINTON IN 2016 THAN CLINTON SUPPORTERS VOTED FOR OBAMA IN 2008.

Comment

Speaking of "should be done"

Biden Won’t Say If He’d Vote to Convict Trump

Stop being a spineless turd.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Maybe if I made it a sticky at the top of this thread people would stop blaming "Bernie Bros" for her loss.

MORE SANDERS SUPPORTERS VOTED FOR CLINTON IN 2016 THAN CLINTON SUPPORTERS VOTED FOR OBAMA IN 2008.
                As a percentage? As a raw total that would surprise me quite a bit.
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  Speaking of "should be done"

Biden Won’t Say If He’d Vote to Convict Trump

Stop being a spineless turd.
                  He also posted this last week

It's like a bot tried to write it by combining sentences from other middle class speeches.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                    And then what happened?
                    Which had nothing to do with that video and everything to do with the factors as discussed on here ad nauseam.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                      Which had nothing to do with that video and everything to do with the factors as discussed on here ad nauseam.
                      I’m confused. So he thinks Hillary lost because she may have fainted but didn’t say much about it but then having a heart attack is no big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                        As a percentage? As a raw total that would surprise me quite a bit.
                        10% of Sanders primary voters went to Sniffles in the general election

A more important caveat, perhaps, is that other statistics suggest that this level of "defection" isn't all that out of the ordinary. Believing that all those Sanders voters somehow should have been expected to not vote for Drumpf may be to misunderstand how primary voters behave.

For example, Schaffner tells NPR that around 12 percent of Republican primary voters (including 34 percent of Ohio Gov. John Kasich voters and 11 percent of Florida Sen. Marco Rubio voters) ended up voting for Clinton. And according to one 2008 study, around 25 percent of Clinton primary voters in that election ended up voting for Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., in the general. (In addition, the data showed 13 percent of McCain primary voters ended up voting for Obama, and 9 percent of Obama voters ended up voting for McCain — perhaps signaling something that swayed voters between primaries and the general election, or some amount of error in the data, or both.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                          I’m confused. So he thinks Hillary lost because she may have fainted but didn’t say much about it but then having a heart attack is no big deal?
                          The argument, as I laid out a few days ago, is that it doesn't matter. We could run The Iron Man, Cal Ripken Jr, and Sniffles would still find a way to make his health a campaign issue. Hell, we could run Ironman and he'd say Tony Stark has heart problems.

Comment

Working...
                          X