X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV: One Person's Trash...

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Letterkenny is farking 1000% Canadian compared to Bob And Doug, and that's putting it mildly.
    Fixed.

Daredevil S3, is great, but unfortunately to fully appreciate it, you need to see The Defenders. And that one-off is disappointing in hindsight of watching the other individual viewings.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      Fixed.

Daredevil S3, is great, but unfortunately to fully appreciate it, you need to see The Defenders. And that one-off is disappointing in hindsight of watching the other individual viewings.
      Need you to dial it back about 15-20% there bud.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Need you to dial it back about 15-20% there bud.
        Lol. It's so Canadian that you don't realize it's Canadian unless you know it's Canadian. Then it is ALL the Canadian. If that makes any sense.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          Lol. It's so Canadian that you don't realize it's Canadian unless you know it's Canadian. Then it is ALL the Canadian. If that makes any sense.
          Oh I know. (I was quoting the show)

This Cold Open is still the funniest thing (NSFW).
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Oh I know. (I was quoting the show)

This Cold Open is still the funniest thing (NSFW).
            The Cold Open is unreal. I will prob marathon it, when I'm in the mood, and that's a must. It's that Canadian.

Edit: you posted S2, I have seen the S1 Cold Open (NSFW): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Letterkenny is farking brilliant.
              Why I never heard of this before is bothersome but thanks to all of you for bringing it up. Brilliant is an understatement.
              "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
              Groucho Marx
              "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
              Ron White
              "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
              Milo Bloom

Comment

1 ep left of DD.

Well, the last 1/3rd of S3 got DARK. Wow. It's fitting, but it will be interesting to see how they close it out. Then, thanks to some posters, I'll marathon Punisher to close out the Marvel series, until the new JJ starts up. I think Pun and JJ are the last ones standing.

Comment

Finished Homecoming. Solid show.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Daredevil had a solid ending. I loved that it had closure (with one minor "well if this show goes on, we have a villian" angle, but it was just a teaser, they didn't hint at any story).

Started up Punisher tonight...2 eps in...waiting on whether I like it or not...pushing a little hard on government conspiracy angle, rather than the personal struggle of Punisher's local presence...

Comment

Psych The Movie 2 was officially green lit! Oh happy day
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Was it greenlit to match the show's title banner?
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          Was it greenlit to match the show's title banner?
                          Nicely done!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Psych The Movie 2 was officially green lit! Oh happy day
                            Hope its better than the first one, which had none of the wit or charm of the series. Just seemed forced.

To give the benefit of the doubt, they did pretty much re-write the entire thing in a night after Tim Omundson had his stroke. Should have taken more time with it.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Finished S1 of The Punisher. It's all the kick-arse.

Comment

"Katy, put on some clothes"
                                "Not my forte"

Squirrely Dan talking about butt stuff had me rolling on the floor laughing.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X