X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    Predictions..?

I'm going with a Maine sweep. SLU is truly bad this year. Anything less will result in a swift kick to Maine's PWR.
    I don’t think it matters. At this point hockey east is so bad that it will be hard for any team to get an at large berth.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2019-20: Seeing Red

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      I don’t think it matters. At this point hockey east is so bad that it will be hard for any team to get an at large berth.
      Probably true, but I wouldn't leave any potential wins on the table just the same. I'd only play T at garbage time for the time being, but I certainly agree with Blackie that he should start v. the Under-18 team.

Comment

They won't sweep
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Maine women are up 3-0 on Dartmouth after first period. It is on espn plus. I mention in case anyone wants to pass time waiting for the men’s game, which is also on espn plus.

Comment

• Westerlund out, think he is injured.

Drobot moved up to third line center, Shea shifts to right wing.

Hock in at right wing on fourth line, and Quinlivan moved to fourth line center.

https://mobile.***********/MaineIceHockey/status/1200549811042340864/photo/1

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Westerlund out, think he is injured.

Drobot moved up to third line center, Shea shifts to right wing.

Hock in at right wing on fourth line, and Quinlivan moved to fourth line center.

https://mobile.***********/MaineIceHockey/status/1200549811042340864/photo/1
              Westerlund is injured, he was sitting in front of me in the stands at Matthews on Saturday night. His hand was wrapped.

Comment

According to live stats, Maine is out-attempting SLU in shots 8-4, but shots on goal sits at 2-1 for SLU at 7 minutes in. 3 of Maine's shots have been blocked, and 4 must be wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                  According to live stats, Maine is out-attempting SLU in shots 8-4, but shots on goal sits at 2-1 for SLU at 7 minutes in. 3 of Maine's shots have been blocked, and 4 must be wide.
                  Yes, lots of shots wide by Maine.

I think sog are 6-4 Maine now

Comment

Showing shots at 8-8. On the power play Doherty had wide open net with goalie way out of position... shot wide by at least a foot or two from ten feet out.

Comment

• Maine women beat Dartmouth 6-1.

Vanisova scored two goals 9 seconds apart.

Comment

Tralmaks took a major for kneeing, and both teams scored on SLUs five minute power play. 1-1 after two.

Comment

• Maine very fortunate to be tied after scoring a shorty and giving up just one goal on a five minute penalty kill. Tralmaks called for major for a knee to knee.

Tied at 1 after two periods.

Not sure if Tralmaks is done for the night.

Comment

Tralmaks took a major for kneeing, and both teams scored on SLUs five minute power play. 1-1 after two.
                            I thought Maine was going momentum and then that major penalty occurred. Looks to me like Maine has bus legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                              Maine very fortunate to be tied after scoring a shorty and giving up just one goal on a five minute penalty kill. Tralmaks called for major for a knee to knee.

Tied at 1 after two periods.

Not sure if Tralmaks is done for the night.
                              Tralmaks is still out there.

Comment

• poisson with a bomb one timer from blue line. Maine up 2-1 and get a minute and a half of pp time now.

Comment

Working...
                                X