X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mankato at St. Cloud

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    I have bolded the problem.
    Good Morning Dirty. You are like a stray dog. Go home now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
      Good Morning Dirty. You are like a stray dog. Go home now.
      I'd really rather not, it's kind of nice here. Also wouldn't a stray dog by definitition not have a home? How about you go home, then you don't have to spend time reading this thread!
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

MavFan,

This will be a hard fought series. I give a lot of credit to your squad for how they come to play. I think goal tending will be the difference maker this weekend. I have seen Cook when he is on, and he has impressed me. Mike Lee is finding his groove as of late. This series has the making of play off atmosphere hockey as it is do or die for a shot at home ice.

Don't let the agitators get to you.

For the classless few, put your muzzle on. A 6 six game win streak is nice, but at this point we really don't have much to be getting arrogant about.
        The Mav's have gotten the best of the Huskies the last few years. Hopefully the come back playoff victory last year has woke up the Huskies in this series and they take care of business this weekend. I figure after the Mankato admin backed out of their hand shake agreement and screwed SCSU and the UM on the home and home series they deserve to get swept.
        I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

I'd really rather not, it's kind of nice here. Also wouldn't a stray dog by definitition not have a home? How about you go home, then you don't have to spend time reading this thread!
          I did not say you were a stray dog, but like one, as in unwanted. If I were you, I would not want to go home to Grand Forks either. I really can't fault you.

Comment

I did not say you were a stray dog, but like one, as in unwanted. If I were you, I would not want to go home to Grand Forks either. I really can't fault you.
            In that case, you could've used a better analogy. And it's rather presumptious of you to think you speak for everyone and say I am unwanted.
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              I like how you kept the name of our opponents ambiguous. How many times have they changed their name in the last decade?
              What? Aren't they still the Maverdicks?
              Bob is making me concerned
              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                My prediction is that MSU will become one of two teams to be the first to finish worse than 10th in the WCHA, but Jutting will keep his job.
                Maybe you could fix the problem by offering the mayor of Kato job to Jutting since the last guy seemed to have a problem combining automobiles with booze.

On the name thing, Kato administration might be feeling "second fiddle" lately what with the Green Hornet movie playing in the theaters.

Landcows always play the Husckeys tough. After St. Cloud stole game two of the first round playoff series last year, I had to console some Kato fans in the halls of the NHC as their team had the better of play during the game but somehow failed to win. Should be a good series in St. Cloud as Jutting's team is probably desperate for points at this time or your prediction may be spot on.

Comment

In that case, you could've used a better analogy. And it's rather presumptious of you to think you speak for everyone and say I am unwanted.
                  Sorry if I hurt your feelings Dirty. Come back tomorrow and I'll have some table scraps ready for you.

Comment

Sorry if I hurt your feelings Dirty. Come back tomorrow and I'll have some table scraps ready for you.
                    So now you want me around. I don't blame you, I am pretty awesome.
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So now you want me around. I don't blame you, I am pretty awesome.
                      Says who?
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                        Don't you ever get tired of re-hashing the same crap?
                        Don't you get tired of your team never hosting a playoff series?

Dear Huskies:
                        Please don't suck against Mankato, like you also seem to do.

Thank you.
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          Don't you get tired of your team never hosting a playoff series?
                          Yes. But it seems as if the university administration is just fine with it.
                          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Didn't they just host one in 2008?
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              Didn't they just host one in 2008?
                              Yes; the most exciting and heart-breaking weekend of my time as a season-ticket holder. I took Euro's "never" as hyperbole, kind of like when people refer to every little thing as "the best EVER."
                              My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

I was gonna say. Pretty sure they hosted a team not too many years ago that probably should not have been on the road(according to certain standards) in the first round. And by pretty sure, I mean 100% sure because I was in the building for all three games. That is by far the best weekend of hockey I have witnessed. I had no idea that was the begining of the end for my squad.
                                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X