This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
    So I picked up my Brick City Tickets using RIT’s Brick City web page. Can’t believe both sides of the ice are essentially all gone except for singles here and there. So we had to to choose behind one of the goals which will be a first for us. Lots of ticketsleft still but hopefully will sell out.
    Behind the goals are the best seats I find because you see plays develop coming up the ice. Catch a rerun of "Blazing Saddles" before you go to lighten the mood! 😁
    RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

• Re: >>> RIT Tigers Offseason: Looking forward to more in 2019-20 <<<

We were still able to get row A sec.200 behind the goal but no one in front of us!
      Can't wait for the season to start.

Comment

BTW, did I miss an email on Brick City? I never saw an announcement when tickets went on sell, luckily a few weeks ago I happen to check and notice they were on sale and still scored good seats. You'd think that RIT would take care of their season ticket holders who want to go to this game...
        Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
        The Mule
        Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Tigers are picked fifth in the conference by the coaches:

1. AIC – 100 points (10 first place votes)
          2. Niagara – 78 points
          T-3. Bentley – 77 points (1 first place vote)
          T-3. Sacred Heart – 77 points
          5. RIT – 66 points
          6. Air Force – 60 points
          7. Robert Morris – 46 points
          8. Army – 38 points
          9. Mercyhurst – 25 points
          10. Holy Cross – 21 points
          11. Canisius – 17 points

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
            Tigers are picked fifth in the conference by the coaches:

1. AIC – 100 points (10 first place votes)
            2. Niagara – 78 points
            T-3. Bentley – 77 points (1 first place vote)
            T-3. Sacred Heart – 77 points
            5. RIT – 66 points
            6. Air Force – 60 points
            7. Robert Morris – 46 points
            8. Army – 38 points
            9. Mercyhurst – 25 points
            10. Holy Cross – 21 points
            11. Canisius – 17 points
            I never thought I'd see the day where the Yellowjackets were picked first. Wow...
            RIT Tigers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln145QKj2pE - A video I shot of Ricky Walton's penalty shot vs. Canisius 11/2/07. It ended up being the game winner.

2013-14 AHA Pick 'Em Champion!

Comment

Does anyone know if home games will be broadcast on SZ online this year?
              RIT Tigers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln145QKj2pE - A video I shot of Ricky Walton's penalty shot vs. Canisius 11/2/07. It ended up being the game winner.

2013-14 AHA Pick 'Em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Bing View Post
                Does anyone know if home games will be broadcast on SZ online this year?
                It seems like television coverage in general has been a last minute announcement the last 2 or 3 years. Has anything been announced yet for cable/satellite and/or over the air options? My understanding was that SZ Online got nixed last year in favor of the league's streaming package.

Comment

Originally posted by joew74 View Post
                  It seems like television coverage in general has been a last minute announcement the last 2 or 3 years. Has anything been announced yet for cable/satellite and/or over the air options? My understanding was that SZ Online got nixed last year in favor of the league's streaming package.
                  It doesn't look like anything has been announced for coverage of the games on television.

Atlantic Hockey appears to have moved to FLOHockey as their streaming provider, so you will need to signup for a subscription there to watch the games. Without going through the signup process you can't see the prices though it appears to watch live you need the PRO subscription which I believe is around $30 monthly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucks and Paws View Post
                    It doesn't look like anything has been announced for coverage of the games on television.

Atlantic Hockey appears to have moved to FLOHockey as their streaming provider, so you will need to signup for a subscription there to watch the games. Without going through the signup process you can't see the prices though it appears to watch live you need the PRO subscription which I believe is around $30 monthly.
                    The FLO rates are $30 /month for a month to month subscription, or $13 / month for a yearly package. They say you can cancel at any time. Both are pretty much the same as Stretch internet which was $100 for the season and an extra $40 for the playoffs.
                    John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
                    AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
                    AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
                    NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
                    NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
                    NCAA DII - 1983
                    NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Originally posted by Pucks and Paws View Post

I went back and looked, and last year it looks like there was no announcement about TV until about Oct 16, right before the first game. Ever since Spectrum shut down Spectrum Sports, it seems that RIT has struggled to get a deal in place for their TV coverage, and has always been announcing at the last minute.

It sucks that they have been denied permission to live stream their games for free on SZ Online (if that's actually what happened). I get that the league has a streaming deal in place, but I always figured that RIT owns the rights to their broadcast, so at the end of the day they can give it away for free if they so desire.

Comment

Cue Scott or Ed plugging the WITR broadcast! 😁
                        RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                          Cue Scott or Ed plugging the WITR broadcast! 😁
                          It is so awesome to have our "Peeps" doing that for us:-)
                          Scott Biggar
                          WITR - Voice of the RIT Tigers
                          Staff Writer - US College Hockey Online

Comment

TV announcement: https://ritathletics.com/news/2019/9...roadcasts.aspx

Comment

WBGT is standard def only, but it's better than nothing. And better than showing live broadcasts only on Saturdays with tape delay on Fridays.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Sorry if this has been covered before, but are they not playing an exhibition against a Canadian team this year? I suppose the game at Colgate is in the normal exhibition spot... it's also weird that they're playing that game before the Icebreaker tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X