Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detroit Lions 2019: No Question About It. I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Lions 2019: No Question About It. I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again.

6-10 would be a high estimate.

I'll say 5-11 with a sweep of the Packers.

Either way, looking up at the Bears again.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: Detroit Lions 2019: No Question About It. I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again.

Is it possible to declare #sameoldlions during the preseason?
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Is it possible to declare #sameoldlions during the preseason?
      Go right ahead, because I'm chanting right along with you.

But hey, I am ready to get hurt again.
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

My dream is a Browns-Lions Super Bowl. The only NFL thing that could possibly make me happier would be to disband the Ravens and bring the Colts back to Baltimore. Does Mayflower still exist?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          My dream is a Browns-Lions Super Bowl. The only NFL thing that could possibly make me happier would be to disband the Ravens and bring the Colts back to Baltimore. Does Mayflower still exist?
          Not sure about Mayflower, but I'm sure Two Men and a Truck would be happy to do it.

Comment

Lions cut Zach Zenner.

Comment

0-4 in the preseason.

SAME. OLD. LIONS.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                0-4 in the preseason.

SAME. OLD. LIONS.
                IIRC the 2 teams to go 0-16 were 4-0 preseason. This is fine.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  IIRC the 2 teams to go 0-16 were 4-0 preseason. This is fine.
                  No. This team maybe has 5-11 written on it. Emphasis on maybe.

Comment

The Lions are winning. They're playing the Cardinals, but still... what is this winning stuff?

Comment

Looks like you have a pretty good TE.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

And we have a mentally challenged dumbass for an OC. Calling timeout right before what would have been at least a 20 yard gain to salt the game away was ****ing brilliant.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          The Lions are winning. They're playing the Cardinals, but still... what is this winning stuff?
                          Tied
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

How can Patricia keep his job??? He's the one who had to actually call the TO- as none of the other coaches are allowed to.

And he's letting the team mentally break down- see the actual 3rd down play, the kicker, and the D on the tying drive.

Fire all of the coaches. Nothing to lose anymore.

Comment

Right, but he doesn't budge unless Bevell tells him to. There's plenty of blame for both of them.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                              X