This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
    Pretty sure Greenway went down the tunnel after that slash to the wrist.
    There is about 6” between the top of Greenie’s glove and bottom of his sleeve. No one else has that. Dawe’s sleeves cover his hands

Comment

• unbelievable **** luck goal there. Dear god.

Comment

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2019-20: Seeing Red

Don’t think Norheastern can complain too much about that one. Hopefully that guy is out for the rest of the season to make up for what happened last year.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
          unbelievable **** luck goal there. Dear god.
          Five minutes I bet on Dawes after cheap hit from behind

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Don’t think Norheastern can complain too much about that one. Hopefully that guy is out for the rest of the season to make up for what happened last year.
            This.

Comment

This.
              Lucky he only got two. Probably a make up for not calling that hit to the Fossiers head early in the game.

Comment

stay classy *****@-/@
                GO NU HOCKEY
                Always bullish on the future.
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                  stay classy *****@-/@
                  Just like your students yell at our players who go off for penalties, right?

Comment

• VMT way up and out of position leaving Bisson to cover two guys at the net front. Shaking my head, he just coast and hangs up there that high with all the traffic down low.

Comment

Way to pick a fight at the end of a game you won. You can take the dog out of the junkyard, but you can't take the junkyard out of the dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                        stay classy *****@-/@
                        It was okay for your guy to give him a season ending concussion last year? Can’t have it both ways.

Comment

• Another sweep by husky. They were the better team. Congrats.

For Maine, 2-15-1 in the Gendron era against NU. Wow is that awful.

Comment

I'm really tired of losing to this team, because they aren't significantly better than Maine. They have the best player on the ice, but they aren't way better or anything. There's lots of other reasons I coukd get into about why I don't like them, but it is what it is. Frustrating loss.

Comment

I'm really tired of losing to this team, because they aren't significantly better than Maine. They have the best player on the ice, but they aren't way better or anything. There's lots of other reasons I coukd get into about why I don't like them, but it is what it is. Frustrating loss.
                              I put it on Swayman. Maine was in business until he allowed a comedy goal.

Comment

I put it on Swayman. Maine was in business until he allowed a comedy goal.
                                He did make a lot of saves, and plenty of good ones at that, but that one definitely hurt. Not sure you can pin it entirely on him, but y'know.

Comment

Working...
                                X