No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2018-19: New Breed, Old Snarl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NU D not taking the body, Primeau, not at his best.
    Story thus far..

Cornell hockey program taking it to (both) NU men's & women's hockey in the NCAAs this season.
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2018-19: New Breed, Old Snarl

Ugh.

Comment

One last hurdle for you guys to get over. This one is a stunner.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          One last hurdle for you guys to get over. This one is a stunner.
          Hopefully the score hear and get momentum going. Seems like they are gonna need to keep the puck pinned in Cornell’s end as Primeau doesn’t seem normal.

Comment

These are the types of games we won all season. All season Primeau has been unbeatable. This game not so much. We still have the 3rd period to get something here. Let's go

Comment

• Never saw this coming. Probably worst game they’ve played all season. However, credit to Cornell for completely shutting down the NU offense. Primeau definitely looked off today.
              "We just didn't get the lucky bounces..."

Comment

Shocked by this outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Congrats to Cornell. They def had the jump in their step today.

Not our best outing by far. And i mean, by far..
                  Thank you for a good season team, thx especially to our Seniors.
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  Always bullish on the future.
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Tough way to end the season. And now it looks like Primeau is gone...
                    https://***********/ericengels/status/1112129112414580736?s=21
                    Last edited by Husky Fan; 03-30-2019, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorboaters View Post
                      Never saw this coming. Probably worst game they’ve played all season. However, credit to Cornell for completely shutting down the NU offense. Primeau definitely looked off today.
                      The whole team looked off. Cornell was getting into the low slot at will for much of the game.
                      Northeastern Huskies Class of 1998 / BS Chemical Engineering
                      Notre Dame Fighting Irish Class of 2011 / PhD Chemical Engineering

But then again, isn't holding forth on an extreme opinion from a position of complete ignorance what these boards are all about? -- from a BigSoccer post by kerrunch

Britney can't sing. At all. She sounds like a cross between a crackhead chipmunk that had more than a couple beers and a drowning cat. -- DHG on the MTV VMAs

Comment

KP sure looked like Bruce Racine in 1988 tonight. It was so ugly I left after the 5th Big Red goal. Still it was a great season, but as I suspected KP will likely be gone and I think his head tonight may have been in the pros not in the Dunkin Donuts Center. Anyway we can't complain it was a great season and a terrific run for the Seniors. Still this is 6 stright NCAA's without a win and this is the ugliest NCAA loss I have seen. Now the real rebuiling starts! We will see you all in October. Have a great Spring and Summer.

Comment

tsk tsk tsk
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
                            KP sure looked like Bruce Racine in 1988 tonight. It was so ugly I left after the 5th Big Red goal. Still it was a great season, but as I suspected KP will likely be gone and I think his head tonight may have been in the pros not in the Dunkin Donuts Center. Anyway we can't complain it was a great season and a terrific run for the Seniors. Still this is 6 stright NCAA's without a win and this is the ugliest NCAA loss I have seen. Now the real rebuiling starts! We will see you all in October. Have a great Spring and Summer.
                            Well according to collegehockeynews.com, Primeau will be signing a deal with Montreal in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                              Well according to collegehockeynews.com, Primeau will be signing a deal with Montreal in the next few days.
                              I figured...however he let in a few of the softest goals I have ever seen, hopefully he is ready for the bigs. Time will tell, he just reminds me alot of Bruce and well we know how that turned out!

Comment

• Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
                                I figured...however he let in a few of the softest goals I have ever seen, hopefully he is ready for the bigs. Time will tell, he just reminds me alot of Bruce and well we know how that turned out!
                                Congrats to Huskies on great season. I know you all feel disgruntled as you came up short. But your program is great and deserves congratulations. I wish our own program could be run as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X