X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Meanwhile my Bruins...🙄
    Yup, B's have borrowed from UNH a few years back, Champions of November.

Comment

• Re: UNH Hockey: Treading Water or Trending Upward

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      .....and they're playing the Caps next...goooood luck with that!!!! Holtby, Ovechin, and Oshie...OH MY!!!
      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Army....what's the buzz tell me what's happening...leading the Atlantic with a nice 10-5 record. Decent PK..can put puck in the net. Anybody got a read on this match up?
        PWR of our next three opponents:

Army: 19
        Vlae: 43
        Brown: 57

UNH PWR: ??

Who wants in on the over/under contest for points garnered in the next three games at 4.5?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post

Who wants in on the over/under contest for points garnered in the next three games at 4.5?
          Points...goals? HR thinks 10. One week till the second half starts! 31 in PWR currently...
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Points...goals? HR thinks 10. One week till the second half starts! 31 in PWR currently...
            No, game points, between 0 and 6; 2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 points for a loss. Just be thankful that HEA does not have phony shoot outs. :-)
            Last edited by Snively65; 12-22-2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

No, game points, between 0 and 6; 2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 points for a loss. Just be thankful that HEA does not have phony shoot outs. :-)
              Oh got it....ok 5 points!!
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

4 points. Guessing Yale will prove to be the banana peel causing a slip-up during this stretch.

Frankly, I wouldn't be shocked to see a 3 point haul, with 1W-1L-1T.

It's just what UNH teams have tended to do at this point of the season.

Goes without saying, the heart wants 6 points, but the head's not buying it ...
                Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

I am with Chuck at 4 points, but I think that our nemesis will be the U.S. Army on their standard narrow sheet. It has been a while since the AHC had had an earned NCAA spot and it could be the Cadets this season.

Comment

• US WJC Team skates against Tim Stutzle and the Germans in a pre-tournament exhibition tomorrow...
                    Live Free or Die!!
                    Miami University '03

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      US WJC Team skates against Tim Stutzle and the Germans in a pre-tournament exhibition tomorrow...
                      Tim Stutzle? Boooooooo!!!!!' :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                        Tim Stutzle? Boooooooo!!!!!' :-(

There, there Snively! Great players like him only hang out for a year (but what a year it would be....sigh.) And of course we would want him here. It's like this quote I got to thinking about later in the day regarding standout players who are meant for a different path 'I have to remind myself that some birds are not meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright' -Shawshank Redemption

Merry Christmas!!
                        Last edited by HockeyRef; 12-23-2019, 03:09 PM.
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                          4 points. Guessing Yale will prove to be the banana peel causing a slip-up during this stretch.

Frankly, I wouldn't be shocked to see a 3 point haul, with 1W-1L-1T.

It's just what UNH teams have tended to do at this point of the season.

Goes without saying, the heart wants 6 points, but the head's not buying it ...
                          Yale (aka. Vlae) has been thorny for the Cats so I agree:-) with your predicts!
                          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Post not aging well.

Caps announcers referring to this as a bludgeoning.

Cup is now clearly B’s to lose.
                            Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Dan, with all due respect, if you think I’ll avoid political comments made in jest on this thread, you are out of your mind. I’m as likely to say that someone “played bigly” last night as I am to discuss how “some coach won something” in 1980. If we can’t use the absurdities of our world (be they political, societal, pop culture-y, economic, etc.), to have some light-hearted fun, then we have lost our way as free-thinking adults. And as a pure Randian objectivist (yep, 100% of Americans hate 50+% of what I believe in), I have no dog in yours/Chuck’s debate. Or maybe half a dog!

For the record, while I believe that the earth is indeed warming, there is so much garbage science on BOTH sides of the argument, it leaves one wishing for an honestly unbiased view. But too many people are either chasing grant money in “peer-reviewed” papers or trying to support a contrarian political viewpoint that it’s impossible to cut through the garbage to really understand the threat we face. And that stinks. Cronkite no longer exists.

Okay, I’m done with that topic. I solemnly swear to not respond to any responses.
                              Last edited by wildcatdc; 12-23-2019, 07:07 PM.

Comment

My head says to agree with you and Chuck at 4, but my heart says 6.

Thus, 5 is my answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X