X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

You got to be kidding me...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Its against the law to name whistleblowers, correct?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        You got to be kidding me...
        He actually retweeted a report that outed the whistleblower. He's getting a lot of flack for it, and he should, but he didn't do it from what I can tell.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Its against the law to name whistleblowers, correct?
          Just like it was against the law back in the Bush admin to out a spy. Nothing is going to happen. Although, whoever was named is likely in grave danger.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            Just like it was against the law back in the Bush admin to out a spy. Nothing is going to happen. Although, whoever was named is likely in grave danger.
            Massive danger. And, yeah, the Bush administration changed it all. Obama administration would never have done either of these things or had anything to do with either of these things.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The irony being the whistle-blower is no longer important. He pointed out the smoke but everybody else then confirmed the fire and identified that Rudy and Dump are the arsonists and Pence and most of the GOP are accessories after the fact.

Even if Traitor Tot had shot the whistle-blower on Fifth Avenue this afternoon it wouldn't affect the case one bit.
              Last edited by Kepler; 11-06-2019, 01:06 PM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Hopefully they expand the impeachment inquiry to include all of the illegal acts he's committed in office because he should be held accountable for all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  Hopefully they expand the impeachment inquiry to include all of the illegal acts he's committed in office because he should be held accountable for all of them.
                  Including the Emoluments clause parts.

And it sucks that the russian party is literally sucking vladdy at the same time. No shame.

Comment

Including the Emoluments clause parts.
                    Yeah definitely include those. The main concern is that there were rumors that the inquiry was going to be rushed so that it was done before the new year because they didn't want it to overlap with the Iowa caucuses or something. Which is stupid, there's gotta be at least 20 different impeachable offenses.

Comment

Col. Jessup : [referring to Santiago] I felt his life might be in danger.

Kaffee : Grave danger?

Col. Jessup : [sarcastically] Is there another kind?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        Yeah definitely include those. The main concern is that there were rumors that the inquiry was going to be rushed so that it was done before the new year because they didn't want it to overlap with the Iowa caucuses or something. Which is stupid, there's gotta be at least 20 different impeachable offenses.
                        There must be hundreds.

I love that the White House keeps ordering people not to appear, thus adding another count every time they do it. Maybe they think, "commit infinite crimes; can never be tried for any."

Last edited by Kepler; 11-06-2019, 01:18 PM.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          There must be hundreds.

I love that the White House keeps ordering people not to appear, thus adding another count every time they do it. Maybe they think, "commit infinite crimes; can never be tried for any."

They're normalizing it. See, I'm doing it in plain sight. If it's in plain sight it can't be against the law.

Comment

Traitor tot. ****ing brilliant.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah...I'd hold off on a litany of crimes and stick to the most salient one with the public which is the Ukraine mess. Once Chump is out of office you can start prosecuting him for the other stuff. I don't think a set time frame is necessary but we need to stay focused here and not go off on the Emoluments Clause. Impeach his sorry azz sometime next year on what we already have on him even if it bleeds into primary season, and then unleash holy hell on Gardner/Collins/McSally/Tillis/Ernst and whoever else sticks with the cult on election day.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Traitor tot. ****ing brilliant.
                                Not mine, I'm sorry to say.

Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X