X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:54: My Polls Are Better Than Your Polls

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Before or after he's arrested by the SDNY?
    Before
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I think the nation will collectively hold their breath from November 2020 to January 2021 if a Democrat wins. You might actually be able to hear a collective exhale when he leaves. Which I'm still convinced he will if he loses. Doesn't mean I won't be one of those holding their breath.
      He's more likely to resign a few days after the election and go to Florida to golf and pout so he doesn't have to meet whoever beat him after he undoubtedly trashed them leading up to Election Day.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        No, you said I asserted joe is single issue Pro Life. I did not. I asserted if joe is single issue Pro Life then that isn't evil.
        No, I asserted his pro-life position trumps any other issues out there.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          No, I asserted his pro-life position trumps any other issues out there.
          You wrote this:

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Kep swears he's not, he's just blinded by his compassion for the little zygotes.
          That's you saying I'm saying he's not evil he's just Pro Life. I didn't say that either before or in my explanation. What I said was if he's a single issue Pro Life voter, in the words of Chris Rock, "I don't agree with it... but I understan'."
          Last edited by Kepler; 06-17-2019, 11:28 AM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Non-sequitur alert.
            Does it count as a non-sequitur if the person is simply too dumb to follow a conversation not involving pictures?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Maybe we should actually hold the election before we wildly postulate whether or not Trump will vacate if he loses, and if the Secret Service is really impartial, and start fantasizing about killing our righty or lefty neighbors in the Second Civil War? Just a thought.
              I doubt anyone is suggesting a civil war would result, but Trump has already flat out said he wouldn't leave if impeached, and has alluded to the same if he lost an election. He may have actually said stronger words on the latter but I don't care enough to search.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                He's more likely to resign a few days after the election and go to Florida to golf and pout so he doesn't have to meet whoever beat him after he undoubtedly trashed them leading up to Election Day.
                He'll almost certainly leave but do so kicking and tweeting. He'll whine and ***** until the day he dies, claiming the whole thing was unfair.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

He'll almost certainly leave but do so kicking and tweeting. He'll whine and ***** until the day he dies, claiming the whole thing was unfair.
                  And the idiots in the 33% will buy enough crap to make it worth his while to do so.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

No, you said I asserted joe is single issue Pro Life. I did not. I asserted if joe is single issue Pro Life then that isn't evil.
                    If he is not - if it's not evil - it's flat out ignorant and regardless leads to evil results.

"Sorry officer I didn't know I couldn't...."

Poppycock.

Comment

You wrote this:

That's you saying I'm saying he's not evil he's just Pro Life. I didn't say that either before or in my explanation. What I said was if he's a single issue Pro Life voter, in the words of Chris Rock, "I don't agree with it... but I understan'."
                      his compassion for the little zygotes blinds him to everything else. As I said, you say he's not evil. I'm agreeing with you. And while you say he's not a one issue voter, as i'm also agreeing with you, one issue makes all the others secondary.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

This. He doesnt have the power or authority to stay once he loses. He will SAY a lot of things but come the inauguration he will be out. Secret Service dont take kindly to trespassers at the White House
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I would not be surprised if he asked his base to take up arms to rebel, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I would not be surprised if he asked his base to take up arms to rebel, either.
                            And they're all as big of ******* as he is. The ones that are crazy enough to do something are so few in number.
                            Code:

Comment

And the ones dumb enough to do it will be going up against trained killers so...Darwin?
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X