Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    The Longer Trump Stays in Office, the More Americans Oppose His Views

We shall see.
    You give a narcissistic moron like that enough time, he will hang himself. The only question is who and how many he will take with him.

Comment

Swinging back around to Trump yelling at Google, he... umm... might not want to do that...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        (Also I wouldn't mind if you deleted the link path in your reply.)
        Only 29 possibilities in the company directory, and that's before location is factored

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          "But I didn't intend to......."
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

***: https://twitter.com/NeoResists/statu...38053283532800

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I think Abbie Hoffman was charged with that crime, wasn't he? He might be the last person so charged.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

There are moments of it but if you want to see the real thing go on Kos or Freep or the Gawker family or pretty much anywhere else.

2. that only Nixon can go to China and that The Warning can only be delivered by a true believer with unquestioned bona fides, not by a fence-sitter. dx and French Rage can say to us "when you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back." Rube and you can't.
                Kos sucks. It is almost as bad as Jezebel only maybe 1/10000 people who post at Kos are educated on a topic whereas no one at Jezebel (or Gawker) are. Never been to Freep but based on what I read around here I never would.

I assume you include yourself in the last sentence as well since there is zero percent chance you were ever someone who had to be scared into voting Lefty. In fact, as much as it scares me, from what I have gleaned over the years you and I are similar in how we have shifted
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  I think Abbie Hoffman was charged with that crime, wasn't he? He might be the last person so charged.
                  City cops used to use "incitement" to charge any group of black kids at the corner beyond 3.

I assume now they just fire indiscriminately into them and then claim their lives were in danger.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Kos sucks. It is almost as bad as Jezebel only maybe 1/10000 people who post at Kos are educated on a topic whereas no one at Jezebel (or Gawker) are. Never been to Freep but based on what I read around here I never would.
                    It depends where you go on Kos.

There are "pile on" diarists who are always saying the same thing, pressing the feeder bar to get their army of zombie followers revved up. These are B students but they are both necessary and also heavily served because they are representative of the Average Base Voter. This is the group that shows like SiriusXM Progress or Rachel Maddow are aimed at.

This is where the bulk of campaign workers fall -- the cannon fodder. They are doctrinaire and in lock step. They don't suffer deviation from the party line. They tend to be young, just off the academic conveyor belt, and mediocre in their thinking. They are, basically, undergrads. They have not undergone the Kantian Revolution of perspective of graduate school where you cease to be a consumer of ideas and begin to become a creator.

But there are other nooks and crannies at Kos, too, where the smarties hang out and the creators thrive. None of these people will be in the top 100 diarists. They aren't there for clicks, they are there for policy.

But we need the mediocres, too -- without them we will never get elected. The electorate likes a Homecoming King with nice hair. They like a pretty show pony with a smooth line of talk. And they like a pep rally the day before the game, and that's what the public facing portion of Kos is.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So congress can just be bypassed. And he said the economy is great and recession talk is lies from the dems. But wait:

BREAKING: President Trump has just confirmed the White House is discussing a temporary payroll tax cut as a strategy to boost the economy as experts warn of an impending recession, news that comes after he denied initial reports of a possible payroll tax cut.

Trump suggested he could bypass Congress, though it's unclear how he would do so.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ayroll-tax-cut

Comment

Getting a payroll tax cut just means you will lose less withholdings and owe more in April. It wouldn't change your income tax owed.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• And, that is why they're called the 1%.

Comment

Getting a payroll tax cut just means you will lose less withholdings and owe more in April. It wouldn't change your income tax owed.
                            He probably will propose it only for employers.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

No, I'm assuming it means SS. Other years they did that you didn't owe more at the end, it just meant there was less going in, which makes sense for the party that has always tried to bankrupt it so they could claim it needed to be privatized.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Well, that's what he did with his last tax cut.

Comment

Working...
                                X