Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
      I don't think he will be....
      He is, the roster is on goblackbears.com

Comment

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2019: Offseason Approaching

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
        He is, the roster is on goblackbears.com
        I'll take your word for it as I tried a couple times and still just get the 2018-19 roster...but I think your right that Greenway should not be listed as a Freshman. Someone maybe able to explain why, but didn't he actually play some for Wisconsin..?

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
          I'll take your word for it as I tried a couple times and still just get the 2018-19 roster...but I think your right that Greenway should not be listed as a Freshman. Someone maybe able to explain why, but didn't he actually play some for Wisconsin..?
          There's a drop-down in the upper right-hand corner where you can toggle up to see the 2019-20 roster.

As far as Greenway being a Frosh, there are other mistakes like Sirota listed as an F.
          Last edited by FLHockeyMom; 08-12-2019, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
            Yes, he is a junior. He has two seasons left. I’m hoping he has an impact right away... and I expect he will. I am not expecting any of the freshman to have a huge impact on scoring. But I expect team defense to be solid.... despite all of the new faces. My guess is Maine is middle of conference again. With goaltending a strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Yes, he is a junior. He has two seasons left. I’m hoping he has an impact right away... and I expect he will. I am not expecting any of the freshman to have a huge impact on scoring. But I expect team defense to be solid.... despite all of the new faces. My guess is Maine is middle of conference again. With goaltending a strength.
              My thoughts as well. Hopefully I’ll be pleasantly surprised, but hard to see any of the incoming freshmen put up huge numbers. Honestly there are three or four returnees who I have no clue why they are still on the team.

Does anyone know what the deal is with Adam Dawe? He has a lot of talent but it’s hard for me to see him staying healthy.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by flhockeymom View Post
                there's a drop-down in the upper right-hand corner where you can toggle up to see the 2019-20 roster.

As far as greenway being a frosh, there are other mistakes like sirota listed as an f.
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  My thoughts as well. Hopefully I’ll be pleasantly surprised, but hard to see any of the incoming freshmen put up huge numbers. Honestly there are three or four returnees who I have no clue why they are still on the team.

Does anyone know what the deal is with Adam Dawe? He has a lot of talent but it’s hard for me to see him staying healthy.
                  Dawe is a GAMER who plays the game hard...staying healthy is one question, but from what I see of him it is not how he plays the game...just the CHEAP SHOTS that he took last season...un-called for, but as they say its in the game and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. BUT healthy he is huge for this team...plays hard each and every shift. Glad he's on Maine. A true plus to the lineup (imo). My big concerns are the defense, and on offense...can they get two lines to score..? Goaltending will be a plus...as long as they can keep Swayman from seeing 35-40 shots per night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

He’s a spark plug, but took a couple terrible head shots. Hopefully that doesn’t happen this season. I loved his play prior to injury. I expect JSS to have a bigger impact this season also, And I have been waiting for Tralmaks to become more dominant. Westerlund and Smith are both capable of more. There is a lot of talent on the forward lines that haven’t really put it all together yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                      He’s a spark plug, but took a couple terrible head shots. Hopefully that doesn’t happen this season. I loved his play prior to injury. I expect JSS to have a bigger impact this season also, And I have been waiting for Tralmaks to become more dominant. Westerlund and Smith are both capable of more. There is a lot of talent on the forward lines that haven’t really put it all together yet.
                      I thought the third line of Smith-Shea-Westerlund looked pretty good most of the time last season, they have good chemistry and were a net positive to the team as a third line in my view. I expect Schmitty to have a breakout season this year. The biggest question mark for the team in my opinion is how will Pearson be replaced, and who is playing 1C? None of the freshman inspire confidence in me to take that spot, so I am curious what they will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                        I thought the third line of Smith-Shea-Westerlund looked pretty good most of the time last season, they have good chemistry and were a net positive to the team as a third line in my view. I expect Schmitty to have a breakout season this year. The biggest question mark for the team in my opinion is how will Pearson be replaced, and who is playing 1C? None of the freshman inspire confidence in me to take that spot, so I am curious what they will do.
                        Doherty is my guess at top line center. Shea second line as you mentioned.

Poisson and Drobot would likely play center on 3rd and 4th lines.

The won’t make up for Pearson.

Comment

Young Alumni tickets

This special rate breaks down to $52 per seat for a football membership, $172 per seat for a men's ice hockey membership, $96 per seat for a basketball membership or $144 per seat for a men's and women's basketball hoops pack membership.

This offer is available to undergrad and graduate school alumni, who have earned their degree within the last five years (2015-19).

Young alumni season membership packages will be offered in white level seating only and for full-season plans only.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                            I think that's a good concept.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                              I think that's a good concept.
                              It’s a great concept, just 10 years too late.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                It’s a great concept, just 10 years too late.
                                Yeh, its a good deal and worth a good look for the recent alum. But personally not qualified, due to young and alum requirements. Doing an AARP discount would be cool.😁

Comment

Working...
                                X