Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    I saw the antifa attacking the bus.
    Yep. Sure looks like "antifa" swung first...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

I will agree that some sh**heads took the verbal bait. But why THE. ACTUAL. FU**. do the fascists open their bus door and start swinging hammers?

Who's starting sh**?

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        I will agree that some sh**heads took the verbal bait. But why THE. ACTUAL. FU**. do the fascists open their bus door and start swinging hammers?

Who's starting sh**?
        And that's my whole point from the beginning. There are some on here who believe that all antifa are angels who would never resort to violence. That's horse hockey.

And this video gets more interesting as it plays out. I will concede that. There's a crapton of angles/etc out there right now.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          And that's my whole point from the beginning. There are some on here who believe that all antifa are angels who would never resort to violence. That's horse hockey.

And this video gets more interesting as it plays out. I will concede that. There's a crapton of angles/etc out there right now.
          Guess I don't remember reading much of that.

Comment

So when Nazis swing hammers at you, you aren't allowed to fight back?

Real piece of work, you are. Both sides.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
              Pretty sure exactly no one said that. Just a way to both sides it

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                There are a couple on here who believe antifa is not violent ever, nope, nosiree, not once, etc. And that is false. It's not the main movement, IMO, it's the outliers.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

https://***********/i/status/1162830760815947776

One question: why the hell are you charging the bus? That's just stupid.

Edit: I don't know anything about this account, it popped up on a share or whatever on my feed. It's been re-tweeted I dunno how many times.

Comment

https://***********/i/status/1162830760815947776

One question: why the hell are you charging the bus? That's just stupid.

Edit: I don't know anything about this account, it popped up on a share or whatever on my feed. It's been re-tweeted I dunno how many times.
                    Cause the ******** on the bus just swung a hammer at you? Just maybe that was it.

But yeah, both sides are bad.

Why don't you just come out and say you support the white nationalists?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Why don't you just come out and say you support the white nationalists?
                      Well, he's sure got a lot of 'em on his Twitter he can source quickly...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Why would anyone have those clowns on his Twitter?

Unless of course, he felt the same way they do. Only reason I could think of.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          I do not. And the question wasn't answered. Why would you charge the bus? If the moron swinging the hammer got off the bus and you didn't charge it...no harm there, and moron with a hammer would be assumed to be arrested for threatening violence.

I don't follow the link I posted. Somewhere along the line, someone who follows someone whatever, hey there it is. I think the most outspoken person I follow is Richard Cheese, who is a big-time liberal (parody musician).

Comment

By the way, using the logic presented in previous posts, anyone here who has quoted Faux News is obviously a MAGA. JFC, people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              I do not. And the question wasn't answered. Why would you charge the bus? If the moron swinging the hammer got off the bus and you didn't charge it...no harm there, and moron with a hammer would be assumed to be arrested for threatening violence.

I don't follow the link I posted. Somewhere along the line, someone who follows someone whatever, hey there it is. I think the most outspoken person I follow is Richard Cheese, who is a big-time liberal (parody musician).
                              Why are you doing everything you possibly can to defend the nazis and villify antifa? You are completely lost...

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                                Why are you doing everything you possibly can to defend the nazis and villify antifa? You are completely lost...
                                I'm not defending anyone. Can you actually read the words I post? Do you understand English?

If I see a bus, full of people I hate, I certainly wouldn't charge it if the first thing I saw was a guy wielding a hammer.

Comment

Working...
                                X