No announcement yet.

Abortion: Why Not Thoughts and Prayers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Abortion: Why Not Thoughts and Prayers?

You need to check out the twitter feed of Center for Medical Progress (@CMP). They're following and tweeting the preliminary hearing on the PP undercover video case.

Former AG Kamala Harris may have overreached just a bit.

And if that doesn't bother you, consider this article on lulz.com. I hope to heck it's wrong, but if not, it's sickening.

https://lulz.com/breeding-sex-fetish...aborting-4051/
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

It’s lulz.com. I’m not sure how you could manage to find your way there.

Joe, maybe, just for six months, don’t go to any news or politics website that isn’t NYT.com, washingtonpost.com, thehill.com, or politico.com.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        It’s lulz.com. I’m not sure how you could manage to find your way there.

Joe, maybe, just for six months, don’t go to any news or politics website that isn’t NYT.com, washingtonpost.com, thehill.com, or politico.com.
        A pro life site referenced the article wherein the writers referenced a reddit site. The alleged reddit site topic is disturbing.

The NYT today tweeted (subsequently deleted) that airplanes brought down the Twin Towers. They have ceased being a paper where all the news that's fit to print.

While I read the WaPoo each AM, it is with a jaundiced eye recognizing that their sole goal is to topple the current administration. They're so focused on tD, they're ignoring the locals.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

"The fetish was brought to light by Paul Joseph Watson..."

Ah yes, the guy who made "soy boy" a thing. Real reliable source there Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            A pro life site referenced the article wherein the writers referenced a reddit site. The alleged reddit site topic is disturbing.

The NYT today tweeted (subsequently deleted) that airplanes brought down the Twin Towers. They have ceased being a paper where all the news that's fit to print.

While I read the WaPoo each AM, it is with a jaundiced eye recognizing that their sole goal is to topple the current administration. They're so focused on tD, they're ignoring the locals.
            Yeah, gotcha. Lulz.com and a “pro life site” are sooooo much better.

Jeebus
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

And if that doesn't bother you, consider this article on lulz.com. I hope to heck it's wrong, but if not, it's sickening.

Oh for god's sake, joe. Is there anything you won't fall for?

I do my best to defend you as a rational being with reasoned thought processes albeit from faulty data, but... c'mon son. That right there is Flaggy worthy.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Eh, people are into some pretty ****ed up ****.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if there were people out there like that...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  Eh, people are into some pretty ****ed up ****.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if there were people out there like that...
                  You can always find someone into something ****ed up. This article presents it as if it is something mainstream among the hip younger crowd. What a load of rubbish.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

Almost as sickening as the concept of forcing a rape victim to carry her attackers child to term.

Comment

You need to check out the twitter feed of Center for Medical Progress (@CMP). They're following and tweeting the preliminary hearing on the PP undercover video case.

Former AG Kamala Harris may have overreached just a bit.

You do know not everything is true on the internet, right? You probably should have your internet privileges revoked before you fall victim to a “Nigerian prince” scam.

Comment

A pro life site referenced the article wherein the writers referenced a reddit site
                        Some solid journalism here

Maybe it's because I grew up having the internet most of my life but how do people not realize that some ppl get off on trolling and shocking others?
                        Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        "The fetish was brought to light by Paul Joseph Watson..."

Ah yes, the guy who made "soy boy" a thing. Real reliable source there Joe.
                        Joe is literally falling for Alex Jones **** now, color me shocked!

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          Joe is literally falling for Alex Jones **** now, color me shocked!
                          We do what we have to to confirm our biases.

Comment

You need to check out the twitter feed
                            No, I really don't. And you should stop, too.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              No, I really don't. And you should stop, too.
                              This is all that needs to be said about Twitter.

I've been Twitter- and Facebook-free for more than a year. I don't miss it and I don't immediately assume every person I meet is a gullible sociopathic imbecile anymore.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Trophy room?? Wonder what Mayor Pete thinks??

https://www.wndu.com/content/news/Fe...560289141.html
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X