Minnesota State: Take the Next Step 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
    Anyone know a good site for Mariucci tickets? I’ve checked a couple of the big ones, and the pickings look slim.
    Also, I’m assuming I get into both games with one ticket each night?
    I got center ice last week off stub hub for $28.50 for Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      14-1-1 headed into the final WCHA series of 2019.. a sweep would be a heck of a way to head into Christmas break!
      Will the Mavs bring in a 3rd goalie this year? Berger has looked okay, but if McKay goes down it’ll be a long year.

Comment

Re: Minnesota State: Take the Next Step 2019-2020

Originally posted by MAVS21 View Post
        Will the Mavs bring in a 3rd goalie this year? Berger has looked okay, but if McKay goes down it’ll be a long year.
        It's looking less likely with each passing day, but I'm more concerned right now with scoring. 5 goals in the last 3 games. Let's hope we clean things up a little.

Comment

as a freshman, Sowder is the team's 3rd best scorer. any more information about him? haven't seen him play, but is he someone to watch? upside? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Danger View Post
            as a freshman, Sowder is the team's 3rd best scorer. any more information about him? haven't seen him play, but is he someone to watch? upside? thanks!
            Great speed, good skill. Less physical than you would like, but a good player.

Comment

Great speed, good skill. Less physical than you would like, but a good player.
              He does a lot of little things right as well. Last night I noticed he had a chance to try and force the puck to the slot late in the third period, kept possession and battled along the wall low, taking a good :20 or so further of the clock and not chancing a turnover.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Great sweep this weekend, really never was in doubt which is good. Michaelis is just magical sometimes.

Massive weekend coming up...
                AF 99

Comment

Great sweep this weekend, really never was in doubt which is good. Michaelis is just magical sometimes.

Massive weekend coming up...
                  Still never swept BGSU, so I'm hoping for a split! They seemed to find their game a little bit last week.

Any word on why Smith was scratched Saturday? I know he hasn't looked the same for a couple of weeks, but I figured that was just a freshman "hitting the wall."

Comment

Still never swept BGSU, so I'm hoping for a split! They seemed to find their game a little bit last week.

Any word on why Smith was scratched Saturday? I know he hasn't looked the same for a couple of weeks, but I figured that was just a freshman "hitting the wall."
                    I think Coach Hastings decided to remind him there’s a way they do things, and that if you’re not 100% bought into those things, your spot in the lineup can vanish in a hurry.
                    AF 99

Comment

I think Coach Hastings decided to remind him there’s a way they do things, and that if you’re not 100% bought into those things, your spot in the lineup can vanish in a hurry.
                      His 14 penalties are the most on the team. I like his physical nature, but he could be smarter about how he uses it.

Comment

His 14 penalties are the most on the team. I like his physical nature, but he could be smarter about how he uses it.
                        I think he’s an Uber talented, young player, that needs to keep working on the little things to turn that talent into an elite player — penalties, defensive zone responsibility, etc.
                        AF 99

Comment

Well, hope everyone’s got their favorite beverages stocked up and is ready to buckle in for Friday night hockey on the couch! Stay safe in the snow!

Hope the Mavs keep this thing moving forward — it seems they’ve turned the corner, but we will see.

Massive weekend and they’re well aware of it. A sweep this weekend would be fantastic.
                          AF 99

Comment

Any word on the condition of Michaelis?
                            My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                              Any word on the condition of Michaelis?
                              Video of the injury:

Last edited by BGDrew; 01-18-2020, 10:29 AM.
                              Co-Founder/Editor of BGSUHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by BGDrew View Post
                                Video of the injury:

That’s the worst video I’ve seen this year - and I went to Cats.

But seriously, get well, Marc!

Comment

Working...
                                X