Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 Part XVII: If debates are great theater, I think this one closes early

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVII: If debates are great theater, I think this one closes e

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I would donate to Hillary's campaign if she trolled him about his tiny hands
    She do it artfully and use the word "shorthanded" in an appropriate context, but Trump and his followers would be too obtuse to pick it up.

Strike that. She could use "shorthanded" innocently, and Trump is so insecure and paranoid he'd go middle school on her.
    Last edited by burd; 09-02-2016, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVII: If debates are great theater, I think this one closes e

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      This just in from Crazytown.
      "Godly, moral" Donald Trump. You know, the not-quite-a billionaire who's scammed numerous former business associates, used undocumented Polish labor in at least part of the construction of Trump Tower, possibly has ties to the mob, is a serial tax evader, and has been through 3 wives (plus how ever many other side women). Oh, and the guy whose favorite Bible quote is "an eye for an eye". Yes, that godly, moral man.

Comment

RCP no toss ups moves GA and IA from Hillary to Trump.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Sounds about right. GA might've flipped for another candidate vs. Trump, but they won't for the Shrill.

Comment

Donald Drumpf Visits a Black Church...insert joke here

"Trump is an insult not just to African Americans, but to other minorities and people,"
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

http://bigbluevision.org/2016/08/23/...s-shes-hiding/

But keep trying to cover it up while you find the technology for Bionic Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post

But keep trying to cover it up while you find the technology for Bionic Hillary.
                How's that tinfoil holding up?
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Or she always wears a bulletproof vest at public appearances.
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                    Well that explains the pantsuits.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                      Oh that's just silly. Everyone loves her.

These conspiracy things pi* me off. I read them, and think, "Are you that f*ing stupid?" (and this goes for both sides, btw)
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        These conspiracy things pi* me off. I read them, and think, "Are you that f*ing stupid?" (and this goes for both sides, btw)
                        Yes. Yes, they are.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Donald Drumpf Visits a Black Church...insert joke here

"Trump is an insult not just to African Americans, but to other minorities and people,"
                          It's very telling that the only church leader he goes to see over there is a ducking "prosperity" preacher.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Nothing new under the sun as far as sartorial conspiracy.

As for those who are tired of the chicken little musings of me and a few others, don't click this link.

Comment

While that poll is disturbing, he is also trailing in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida and Virginia. To win he needs to win most if not all of those states. The Electoral College is killing him right now which is why she is still 71% to win on 538.

That said if Hillary doesnt want to choke she needs to become visible again. When she speaks her numbers go up.

edit to add: The Left should be out in full force next week pumping up the base. While this is only one poll it is time to get back into the fight and go full force until the debates. Obama, Warren and Clinton should be on TV every day talking up policy and revving up the middle/Progressives. Right now the only thing out there is email scandals and Drumpf rhetoric they need to shift the focus back to why she is better and why Drumpf is a racist *****.
                              Last edited by Handyman; 09-04-2016, 08:57 AM.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

...That said if Hillary doesnt want to choke she needs to become visible again. When she speaks her numbers go up.

edit to add: The Left should be out in full force next week pumping up the base....
                                It's apparent that the lead has narrowed not because Trump is rising in the polls. We all know his support is limited to those who harbor dark thoughts and the mentally infirm. Clinton's support has wavered severely in the last 2 weeks and that is the only factor in this being closer than it should be.

I think it is ironic that the only reason Trump is anywhere near close in the polls is because the democrats nominated the weakest candidate in terms of personal popularity and favorability in my lifetime by a country mile, and the only reason the republicans aren't going to have a 1984 type landslide is they nominated the most unqualified and dangerous candidate a major party has ever chosen, and fortunately we are not yet a country where the majority are knuckle dragging, rebel flag waiving, 88 tat sporting d ou ch e bags.

It appears as if Clinton is placing the rest of her eggs in the debate baskets. While Trump has virtually no chance of increasing his support via the debate route (as Romney briefly did 4 years ago), I still think Clinton is mistaken if she thinks that will be enough. Her potential to up her support coming out of the debates is certainly strong, but I wish she was out pounding it like she did in the 2 weeks immediately following the convention, which by most accounts was a smashing success for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X