This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Who will stop Jack Dugan and Tyce Thompson? And, Greg Printz and Mike Callahan?

Did not get the tie we wanted in Bridgeport tonight, so Yukon moves up to sixth, tied with Terriors, leaving Cats and Black Bears tied for eighth. Who will join the Warriors and Catamounts on the outside looking in this season?

Updated PWR places UNH alone in 22nd, just behind Army (who?) in 21st, separated by a mere 0.0001 in RPi. Maine, you ask? They are now all the way down to 32nd in PWR. And, earlier there was a tangential reference to Bobby V's AHA team in reference to Bridgeport; Sacred Heart is now 26nd in PWR.
    UNH only 1 off in the loss column from first place in HEA:-)
    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
      UNH only 1 off in the loss column from first place in HEA:-)
      Yup, PWR does not lie. Sweep the Friars this weekend and we might come close to flipping them for their PWR spot. Pretty amazing, especially for a team that lost to Army, Bentley, Merrimack, and Maine (twice).

Comment

• Re: UNH Hockey: Treading Water or Trending Upward

Anyone interested in a pair of tickets to Saturday's game vs. Providence? We have a pair available for most home games left, Sec 102, row N, corner sec where UNH shoots 2x $40 OBO for the pair (retail $24/seat)

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          Yup, PWR does not lie. Sweep the Friars this weekend and we might come close to flipping them for their PWR spot. Pretty amazing, especially for a team that lost to Army, Bentley, Merrimack, and Maine (twice).
          Wow...I hope that is not lost on them. (of course it's on their radar) What a great weekend that would be for them and it would be a herculean feat I suppose. However it is in the realm of possibility! Any given night... Wouldn't that be somethin'....go 'Cats!!!
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

We snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in the Bentley, Army and one Maine game IIRC!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
              We snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in the Bentley, Army and one Maine game IIRC!
              Not so sure about Bentley game, e.cat. Bentley led by a goal for ~5 mins middle of first and UNH led by a goal for ~8 mins beginning of third. However, being a SOG guy, I suppose you could argue for UNH snatching defeat with their 25-14 shot advantage. FOW pretty much a draw with UNH up 17-25 in that department.

Comment

Not so sure about Bentley game, e.cat. Bentley led by a goal for ~5 mins middle of first and UNH led by a goal for ~8 mins beginning of third. However, being a SOG guy, I suppose you could argue for UNH snatching defeat with their 25-14 shot advantage. FOW pretty much a draw with UNH up 17-25 in that department.
                My take is that UNH went up 2-1 early in the third period and gave up the game tieing goal mid way through the third. Then lost it in OT. Not to take anything away from Bentley but IMHO, UNH gave that one away!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                  Third period leads in all 3 games … can you imagine where UNH would be, with even 2 wins out of 3?

CHAMPIONS OF DECEMBER!!!!!

Can't cry over spilled milk. The biggest games are yet to come. Win these now, the past won't matter.
                  Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                  Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                    Third period leads in all 3 games … can you imagine where UNH would be, with even 2 wins out of 3?

CHAMPIONS OF DECEMBER!!!!!

Can't cry over spilled milk. The biggest games are yet to come. Win these now, the past won't matter.
                    Agree!

Comment

Max Gildon is selected for the fan vote for the Hobey...vote here!

https://www.hobeybaker.com/vote
                      Last edited by HockeyRef; 01-16-2020, 03:39 PM.
                      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Planning on going tomorrow night with my daughter, tickets at the door shouldn't be a problem I assume? Can't remember what I did the last time I went (order online or buy at the door). Definitely headed down early as Friday night traffic is a bear!
                        GO BLUE!

Comment

Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
                          Planning on going tomorrow night with my daughter, tickets at the door shouldn't be a problem I assume? Can't remember what I did the last time I went (order online or buy at the door). Definitely headed down early as Friday night traffic is a bear!
                          Wish I could go too...but no way with that traffic from where I live. You should be able to get tix. Hope it's not 'bell ringer night'...nightmare.
                          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
                            You’re a brave man Dale. N.H. to Providence on a Friday night? My guess you better leave right after she gets out of school!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
                              You’re a brave man Dale. N.H. to Providence on a Friday night? My guess you better leave right after she gets out of school!
                              That’s the plan Greg, about 2:30 or so...
                              GO BLUE!

Comment

• Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
                                That’s the plan Greg, about 2:30 or so...
                                That’s a goal. Also, Krug kicked his arse.

Comment

Working...
                                X