No announcement yet.

USCHO Memories: Back In The Day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USCHO Memories: Back In The Day....

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Dump and Watch, right?
    Or as the Freds used to say, Dump and Suck.

There was game at Lowell during the height of the Dump and Watch where PC spent the entirety of the third period cycling endlessly in the Lowell zone. The UML Pep Band began playing slow jazz tunes during stops in play. Fun.

I try to avoid the Cafe, not because I hate non-hockey conversations, but I have a feeling that my political commentary would involve endless complaining about every side of the political spectrum until everyone hated me expect the cat.
    Last edited by Jon; 11-26-2019, 01:59 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      No. Sara Fagan posts SLU summaries. That is about it on a regular basis.
      My god, still? She was doing that when I was there in 1993.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I used to enjoy aggravating Foxton and Priceless who were deadly serious about winning the internet. Priceless has undergone a few identity changes since and has matured enough that I don't recognize him/her by that trademark insane ranting anymore (if they are still here). Foxton is probably in prison.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Also, kick PROVICED out of Hockey Rast!

EDIT: And Fire Timmay! (even when Maine was still making the playoffs regularly)
          You can't spell "pl__off chok___" with "Ayers"!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
            until everyone hated me expect the cat.
            Your cat is expecting? Congratulations! I guess...
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
              Foxton is probably in prison.
              There are at least a half dozen USCHOers who I'd put money on either being in prison or killed in a bar fight. That's in addition to the one I'm assuming has been astrally projected to the Reptilian planet before he could foil The Plan.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I try to avoid the Cafe, not because I hate non-hockey conversations, but I have a feeling that my political commentary would involve endless complaining about every side of the political spectrum until everyone hated me expect the cat.
                Just caught the cat giving you the side eye.
                Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  My god, still? She was doing that when I was there in 1993.
                  As of the past weekend, she was still doing it.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                    Foxton is probably in prison.
                    I know you're speculating, but I'd hope that's not remotely true. Foxton would likely have an especially bad time in prison...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      I know you're speculating, but I'd hope that's not remotely true. Foxton would likely have an especially bad time in prison...
                      Foxton has a hard time not lashing out at people. That doesn't go over well in prison.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Foxton has a hard time not lashing out at people. That doesn't go over well in prison.
                        Depends. You're supposed to take out the biggest guy on the first day. Never having met Foxton in person I don't know but if he could do that maybe by now he's made the whole yard his b-tch. (I'm more a Big Figure guy myself.)
                        Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Depends. You're supposed to take out the biggest guy on the first day. Never having met Foxton in person I don't know but if he could do that maybe by now he's made the whole yard his b-tch.
                          Foxton grew up playing hockey...as a goalie. They're not known for their muscle mass or fighting skills.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            You can't spell "pl__off chok___" with "Ayers"!
                            I had to sit next to Ayers on a plane a few years ago and man was it hard not to laugh

Comment

Or as the Freds used to say, Dump and Suck.

There was game at Lowell during the height of the Dump and Watch where PC spent the entirety of the third period cycling endlessly in the Lowell zone. The UML Pep Band began playing slow jazz tunes during stops in play. Fun.

Would Roboshark??
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Easiest way to get Foxton going (besides not being to the left of Trixie ) was to tell him Megadeth was a bad version of Metallica. I think he got suspended when I got him going about that once and I wasnt even trying
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X